Damn! What happened to my NUTS?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
DARK PICKLES BADLAND
Not Found
The requested URL /badlands/index.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Troll Kingdom Radio.
This Account Has Been Suspended.

ASVS
Not Found
The requested URL /forum/104-blackfoots-sports-bar/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
We had you neutered. We didn't want anymore flippin crap flingers wandering the site.

Seph

Retired Account

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
and smack you upside the head, dumbass.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
DARK PICKLES BADLAND
Not Found
The requested URL /badlands/index.php was not found on this server.

Troll Kingdom Radio.
This Account Has Been Suspended.

ASVS
Not Found
The requested URL /forum/104-blackfoots-sports-bar/ was not found on this server.

C'mon man, why did these boards fail? Who owned ASVS? I forgot his name. I'm looking for this cat, I have a great offer for him at my house.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
My board's doing fine. I deleted your account a year or so ago.

Dirk Funk is ASVS admin, think it's still up.

Seph

Retired Account
It just changed URLs, so you could not visit.

Cody

btw, jibbles don't post at RC yet i see this:

Originally Posted by jibbles via pm
It wasn't actually a miscarriage. She freaked out when the test was positive and took a bunch of pills and drank a lot and lost the baby a couple of days later, she essentially gave herself an abortion

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I deleted your account a year or so ago.

I never made it to TKR because of your previous board. The account you claim was mine was indeed a fake, which evreyone knew. So know harm done on my account. No shit on my dick.

Seph

Retired Account
SHUT up porchie.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
ASVS is still up, and working fine. I removed Blackfoot's Sport's Bar when I did the re-organization a few months back, because you hadn't logged in or participated in over a year. If you want to start posting again, I have no problem restoring the forum. I'm not sure if you have logged in since we switched over to vB. If not, your password will have to be reset. Let me know, and I'll reset it for you.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
ASVS is still up, and working fine. I removed Blackfoot's Sport's Bar when I did the re-organization a few months back, because you hadn't logged in or participated in over a year.

No shit! I probably wasn't the only member of ASVS to participated at your board in over a.............but anyway.

If you want to start posting again, I have no problem restoring the forum.

Cool, but I'm not ready to do a sports forum at this time. Can I get a rain check on that?.

I'm not sure if you have logged in since we switched over to vB. If not, your password will have to be reset. Let me know, and I'll reset it for you.

I logged into ASVS/Blackfoot's sports forum, which is a part of my VIP Forum at BlACKFOOT HYPERBOARD. E-mail me the new address.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Just trying to make sure you don't paint the walls with crap again.

BTW, "temparary" is spelled "temporary". "Temporary" means "short period of time". You've already overstayed......

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Just trying to make sure you don't paint the walls with crap again.

BTW, "temparary" is spelled "temporary". "Temporary" means "short period of time". You've already overstayed......