Danny Hellman and the Joys Of Wheatpaste

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
When he got his 15 minutes (a G4 segment) this is what he squandered it on

hellman said:
I use wheatpaste because it's dirt cheap, and readily available. Back in the 1990s when I did most of my postering, it was common for my evening's wheatpasting activities to be interrupted by the NYPD, who would forcefully suggest that I pour my paste down a sewer grate. This would almost always happen in the wee, small hours, and as soon as the cops cruised out of sight, I'd visit the nearest all-nite Korean deli, buy another sack of flour, beg them to refill my bucket with hot water, mix well, and resume my mission. As far as I know, "regular paste," (whatever that may be) is not available in 24-hour Korean delis.

VKD

Banned
jack said:
When he got his 15 minutes (a G4 segment) this is what he squandered it on

he's a real rebel. shame he didn't talk about some of his other hobbies.

The Vid isn't working any more, but I remember the creepy gay laugh he gave at the end....:)

jack

What G4 segment?

jack

I was just quoting from the web, to troll you here. I was bored. I still have yet to see the segment. I think my interest in the aesthetics of postering billboards in Manhattan to be at a level just above homeless people discussing which brand squeegee works better during the red light.

Guess that worked well, eh?

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
jack said:
Guess that worked well, eh?

Yep, you got me, Vap. You are one devious, diabolical puppet master. You pull the strings and laugh maniacally while the rest of us dance to your tune.

But seriously, I can lend you a copy of the G4 segment on DVD for masturbation purposes; email me off the board if you're embarrassed to say "yes" in a public forum.

jack

I dunno, having never seen the segment. And since I never masturbate that would be a useless gesture, especially on your part.

However, I take one look at who posted in this thread and just :bigass:

jack

You did this a couple years ago, right?