Dark Pickle's Menstral Negging Rampage of Os@m@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Leave the guy alone. He just wants to get the chix, throw some fists, and enjoy a good fight. What's wrong with that?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
He's not my dual. However, I do like him a lot. I think he's the only character dual on TK that's never-ever broken character. Besides, if you don't like his giant sigs, turn them off.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
He's not my dual. However, I do like him a lot.

That’s fine, you’re welcome to like whoever you wish. You can also waste your time rebuilding his karma, while I waste time negging him. Sooner or later, one of us gets bored and gives up.

I think he's the only character dual on TK that's never-ever broken character.

Wrong. He broke after a few song lyrics from WillZ. My character Duals, however, NEVER BREAK ;)

Besides, if you don't like his giant sigs, turn them off.

Hmmm, I don’t want to turn off sigs, and I don’t believe in ignoring people, so I guess it’s STEER THE COURSE!

I do approve ot the title for your little parody thread, however ;)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Im negging any and all posts OS@M@ makes in the Badlands, but I dont dislike him. I just dont wanna see his sig when reading threads down here. I cant promise Ill leave the negging to his Badlands posts, but thats how it stands for now.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
It gets even better when they do a scene in Venice and the singers try and fail horribly at singing in Italian.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLe7tDSZw7g"]YouTube - Do Lafjo Ki Hae from The Great Gambler[/ame]

I Love Cunt

Watch It
You guys are fucking pricks! There should be no negging of each other ever! Where is the LOVE?! WE SHOULD ONLY BE LOVING EACH OTHER! LOVE EACH OTHER UNTIL WE ALL COME! DAMMIT! FUCK THE SELFISH BASTARDS WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
If there is going to be negging it should be on a united front, not this individualistic bullshit that y'all want to do. FUCK INDIVIDUALS! MAKE IT ALL A GROUP EFFORT! GANG BANG ONLY!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
We arent negging each other. We are neg/pos repping OS@M@. A bit contradictory of the Badlanders to be undoing each other's efforts, but one party will tire out eventually.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You guys are fucking pricks! There should be no negging of each other ever! Where is the LOVE?! WE SHOULD ONLY BE LOVING EACH OTHER! LOVE EACH OTHER UNTIL WE ALL COME! DAMMIT! FUCK THE SELFISH BASTARDS WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT!

Yeah fuck them!

Love Child

One Love
FUCK YOU LOVE CUNT I FUCKING CUT OFF MY SIG COCK ON TKR BECAUSE YOU BITCHED ABOUT IT BEING TOO HUGE!

NOW YOU PULL THIS HYPOCRITICAL TWAT MOVE OVER A LOVE AFFAIR OVER A RANDOM DOOL?

FUCK OFF TO HELL NOW I WILL NEG WHOEVER THE FUCKING FUCK I WANT!

LOL! You already do anyway you shit head.

Love Child

One Love
Remember the sig that Love Cunt had before with the toe licking and the girl dancing and the Penis Running? I got negged for that one. And then remember I think for a while you had a really huge sig here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.