DARTHSIKLE

Tyrant

Cait:

Do you never intend to let Messenger in? The reason I ask is that he seems a little obsessed over it. He's sent me about 5 or 6 different PM's the last week or so asking for my help. I don't know what I could possibly do to help him but I figured if I started this thread, maybe he'd just leave me alone.

Has anyone else been getting PM's from him?
SO YOU THINK you're pretty fucking smart there huh?

Tyrant

IT WAS MEANT TO BE A SECREYT. YOu just made me look like a fool there on PURPOSE even though that's not the case, DS........................Iwon't forget this

I don't understand why Ultros wants an account on that board. He hates the owner something awful and calls her a "c u n t" all the time. Why would anybody want to be part of a board whose owner she/he holds in such high contempt? I don't get it.

Tyrant

Grammour Boy said:
I don't understand why Ultros wants an account on that board. He hates the owner something awful and calls her a "c u n t" all the time. Why would anybody want to be part of a board whose owner she/he holds in such high contempt? I don't get it.
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MINDLESS DOLT

Tyrant

RobL said:
I said that I'd be willing to vouch for you.
Thanks. Actually I was IP banned when my second attempt at registering was denied.

RobL

Messenger said:
Thanks. Actually I was IP banned when my second attempt at registering was denied.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. She's saying that she's having a blast watching you lament all over this board.

If you are really serious, then you might be better off laying low about it for a few months, then re-asking her via e-mail off the boards.

Tyrant

RobL said:
I wouldn't get your hopes up. She's saying that she's having a blast watching you lament all over this board.
Yes, I can see it.

If you are really serious, then you might be better off laying low about it for a few months, then re-asking her via e-mail off the boards.
That would give the impression I give that much a fuck about registering there.

Tyrant

Queen Noodle you do care ...lol...
STFU YOU NON-TROLL NOOB PIECE OF SHITl. YOU BETRAY PEOPLE. You have no voice here, and I am amused by the fact htat you pretend to do so so accodringly. ROFL,

BITCH

Tyrant

Tyrant

You'll regret acting like you have, you know what I'm talking about. Mark my words, bitch.

Pryce

Messenger said:
You'll regret acting like you have, you know what I'm talking about. Mark my words, bitch.

What are you going to do? Be a brave man and post a chat telling the TK'ers, I was a victim of a brutal hideous crime called, rape.

Regrets, never.

Tyrant

Queen Noodle said:
What are you going to do? Be a brave man and post a chat telling the TK'ers, I was a victim of a brutal hideous crime called, rape.

Regrets, never.
What the fuck???

LOL!!!

Tyrant

Rape, or good clean fun?

You decide.

1108735733736.jpg

Queen Noodle said:
Yes....you can't tell what I've already told. Sorry!
Probably asking for it. Just look at her avatars :roll:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Huh? I thought the whole purpose of your PM's was to get admittance into SC. My post was a good humored way of getting the dialouge going and it seemed to start the thought process, at least until you started this insane thread.

Come after me? LOL. Wait in line and take a number.

Tyrant

My mistake.