Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
LotS is a thin-skinned cupcakeard.

aeommai

cookie?
i dont thinkn anyone saw this thread there LOL

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
wow...maybe someone should point it out.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Done. Let's see how quickly post #3 gets under certain skins. It'll just prove that ignorance sure is bliss... for me.

And I fully realize the irony of that sentence.

aeommai

cookie?
through AMAZING TECHNICAL SKILLS they established that the post was datalyss himself, not Darthsikle according to EI admins.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
AMAZING!!!!

As always, just take them at their word. LOL.

We have already proven we have access to their Staff Lounge. What else do they want.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
And notice LOTS AND that freak Captain Jack edited their posts?

They must have lost their balls and changed their posts, wetting their pants at the thought of pissing off Orifice.

LORDoftheSWORD

I came for the cookies
And notice LOTS AND that freak Captain Jack edited their posts?

They must have lost their balls and changed their posts, wetting their pants at the thought of pissing off Orifice.

LMFAO! I love how everyone is a internet tough guy, saying shit on message boards they would never, ever, say to your face.

Just how pathetic are you? On second thought, don't even bother answering that. Your answer wouldn't mean shit to me anyways. Do you actually think I give a fuck who I piss off? On a fucking message board? I don't give a fuck if Orifice, you, or anyone else is pissed at me or not.

And as for my editing my post on EI...I edited it to add in the howling smilies, because I found your lame attempt at wanting my attention so pathetic it was funny. I mean are you guys so desperate for attention from EIers? How fucking lame is that?

aeommai

cookie?
you came here just to say that.

surely you dont want darthsikle's attention. oh and calling him pathetic, yeah you're not being an internet tough guy!!

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
LMFAO! I love how everyone is a internet tough guy, saying shit on message boards they would never, ever, say to your face.

Just how pathetic are you? On second thought, don't even bother answering that. Your answer wouldn't mean shit to me anyways. Do you actually think I give a fuck who I piss off? On a fucking message board? I don't give a fuck if Orifice, you, or anyone else is pissed at me or not.

And as for my editing my post on EI...I edited it to add in the howling smilies, because I found your lame attempt at wanting my attention so pathetic it was funny. I mean are you guys so desperate for attention from EIers? How fucking lame is that?

Wit is just unappreciated these days.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Fucking lame.

That was said so many times it doesn't even look like a phrase anymore.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Or maybe I just need some sleep.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator

Yes. We can tell how much you don't care. You have not posted here for four years. How did you even remember your password...unless....you use the same password for every board.

Coming soon...LordOfTheSword comes out of the closet at EI. LOL.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I drug one asshole back to TK. One more to go.

Captain Jack, AKaras or Spidey or whatever the fuck he calls himself now should arrive shortly.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Lord Of The Sword?

I can't tell you how funny that name is. Are you like a big dork, or just sort of a medium dork with big dork desire?

I never have the same password for different boards. I just have a stunningly and dorkily great memory for that kind of thing. But try to get me to remember your NAME even if I've met you???? It's definitely strange.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Yes. We can tell how much you don't care. You have not posted here for four years. How did you even remember your password...unless....you use the same password for every board.

Coming soon...LordOfTheSword comes out of the closet at EI. LOL.

Ooh! Ooh! Let me guess...
'katana'