Dear Admin Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Dear Admin Staff,

When the JLO - not to be confused with the singer/actress who recently quit American Idol - finally negs me into the red, would you please give me a few green pips so the JLO can continue to work to neg me into the red so they will feel like their lives have purpose?

Thank you ever so much,

E

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
5998.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It is always 5 o'clock somewhere, isn't it?

Tell me, dear, have you ever been anything but somebody's bitch?

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Back in the day admin rep was 50 it might be back down to one now but I will hit you with some rep.

Im too lazy to look in the admin shit now, besides it dont mean piss fuck.

10,000 good or 10,000 neg. who cares some days you want to be good and other days bad.

Peace love and respect,,,,,,

Bad Dog.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
And, once again, you obfuscate an issue, which that one in particular was not about the loss of the stars but what was said to me about how I obtained the stars in the first place. As I went on to further point out, I can get my own stars. Only an idiot such as yourself is incapable of understanding that.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
LOL - and you are as stupid as your friend OnyxOverdrive/VKD/etc.

I did. Don't you remember OO/VKD prancing around in those depends using my internet alias?

Since you haven't had a job in forever, you might want to brush up on recent actions regarding social media and the workplace.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I came back because I chose to. Something you can't possibly understand, considering you aren't a free agent, but I come and go as I please with the permission of the board owners and management only - not by your design. And, there is still a great deal going on in the courts regarding social media and employers. You should pay attention. I'll be out of this rat race soon enough but unless you are older than you have led me to believe, you will have a long time to contend with it. So far you do a fairly good job hiding your true identity online but, you slip and you forget that there are other means to ferret you out. Maybe you are independently wealthy and being employable doesn't matter to you.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
ferret me out then. Come on I challenge you to a PI war

. Do your employers know about TK? Frankly your behavior on this board (racism etc) isn't the kind of thing I'd like to see in a public servant.

It's all in the archives. And I'm good at searching through archives

:bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I see. Are you threatening me?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I did. Don't you remember OO/VKD prancing around in those depends using my internet alias?

No.

Why must you continue to harass Onyx OverDrive with your lies and bullshit? He's such a nice guy.

Stolen identity, yeah right. Next you'll tell me that Lady in the Basement is a story about you.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
PI shit on TK will be dealt with swiftly no matter who does it.

You'd think that people would have learned by now to take that shit somewhere else. Nobody's impressed, and you end up virtually (or literally) losing an account over it. DOY?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
OnyxOverdrive/VKD/etc - Another example in your unwavering inability to comprehend what you read. I did not write I planned to ferret you out. I could care less who you are unless you give me reason to need to protect myself from you. It is you who has stalked me all over the internet, invaded my privacy, attacked me off this board and in my offline personal life. I have not done the same to you.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Doubleyou tee eff?

Since when were asking for admin fuckery, personal info threats, and preferential treatment acceptable requests in this forum?

Eloisel, you got karma trolled. Go buy some vagisil or drench your vag in some witchhazel. Don't come whining to the staff. Unless your antagonist is fucking with the board's software, we (I) officially don't give a shit.

Jack, if anyone has posted on TK or any other board you and your dancers have been to in the last eight years, they know your name. It's not a giant secret. Iron out your bunched-up panties and shut up.

I'm not gonna get into it with either of you about any of this ever again. So, consider this your final warning.

El, make one more "Internet is serious business" comment and I'll happily adjust your karma to zero and lock it down until I think you can take this place lightly.

Jack, et al, TK is not the place to taunt morons into doing moronic things and then begging the staff to muck your stall. If you don't want people posting your info, don't give them more reasons to do so. One more PI war out of you will earn you and your moron followers a permanent place in the scrambled password and IP-range-ban club.

Those warnings go to anyone else who thinks doxing or PI dumps are funny. If anyone is thinking of taunting staff about it by posting partial info or trying to skirt around the issue, think again. This rule is non-negotiable. I won't go into details on the rule. It should remain vague. If you're abusing (staff will define "abuse" as objectively as possible) someone's info, you get banned. Pretty damned simple. Yes?

Inb4 hypocrite, admin abuse, and general bitching.

:clang:

Status
Not open for further replies.