Dear Conchaga, daddy, sir

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Looked everywhere for the vagisil and witch hazel. Seems a mysterious red haired stranger bought all of it, everywhere, and put all future supply deliveries on back order. Just letting you know I tried to comply with your demands.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've just sent you a big bottle, UPS.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Loktar:

try harder, its all in the way way back of the freezer...no further...keep going....

Interesting that you keep those things way, way back in your freezer. Dear Loktar, just because you dress in women's clothing does not mean you have on your person somewhere an actual vagina.

jack

I think he wears yours around his neck like a fetish.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
For you to have a trophy would imply that you have at some point in time exerted effort at something worth being awarded a trophy. Do you have any trophies of any kind? If so, for what?

jack

You can tap out any time. Otherwise what you feel is my knee on your fat Pig Princess neck.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
For you to have a trophy would imply that you have at some point in time exerted effort at something worth being awarded a trophy. Do you have any trophies of any kind? If so, for what?

Spelling Bee trophies and countless awards for excellence in various achievements.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
6004.imgcache.jpg

jack

LOL