Dear Hot Bitch,

Love Child

One Love
Thank you for thinking that are better than me, too good for me, and that you are "the shit".
Thank you for thinking that you worked harder than everyone else on the team project when you just copy pasted everything for your part. Our parts, we wrote them.
Thank you for wearing your little little shoes that you had so much difficulty walking in, but I didn't care because I loved your shirts. That blue one which made your breasts look so fucking awesome. I fucking loved that shirt.
When you did your hair curly, I Loved that too.
Thank you for being my friend in a difficult time.
Thank you for being honest with me when I asked you what was up. (You were not honest, you lied, I am being sarcastic)
Thank you for telling me all about your boyfriend, your daughter and your stupid life story.
I really like the part about how you are not that into sex. Ha Ha! that made me laugh! And your poor boyfriend. You hate PDA. You barely allow him to touch you.
Oh and my favorite part about meeting you, knowing you is when I got to visit you at work!
"The whole, 'I work for an investment management property group' " thing-yeah that made me laugh when I saw that basically it was just a messy little office in a park for a group of home owners.
The biggest thing for you that day was when someone came in asking if they thought they should replace the 2 bags of ice in the refrigerator and you had to call your boss to figure out what to do.

You fucking hot bitch.
I love you.
Truly yours
~LC~

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Dear Hot Bitch,
Thank you for not taking me off of your phone.
Thank you for sending me an "invite" via text message reminding me of your upcoming bridal shower.

I am sure it was not a message to me alone.
I am sure you just want to show off your man, that you don't like to be touched by
and I am sure that you just want SOME GIFTS!

Well fuck you bitch! Because I am not going to your bridal shower!

Unless you show me your tits and let me suck them and fuck them.

Maybe I will find out the details and send strippers, ones that you would not like.

The Question

Eternal
1. Was this "hot bitch" 's name Gina?

2. How does a female fuck another female's tits? I think you just outed yourself.

Mirah

I love you
1. Was this "hot bitch" 's name Gina?

2. How does a female fuck another female's tits? I think you just outed yourself.

I would slide my wet pussy all over her huge tits, that is how. Don't worry about whether or not ILC has a cock or not.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
We just use strap ons that are covered in our juices to fuck other girls' tits.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Is anyone drinking tea?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I would slide my wet pussy all over her huge tits, that is how. Don't worry about whether or not ILC has a cock or not.

I would never worry about such a thing.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm thinking of running to the store for a big ol' can of Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea.

You might want to pick up more than one big ol' can. It is hot out there.

The Question

Eternal
I went for Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey and a 1 liter of Coke instead.