Demons (watching on BBC America)

I really want to like this show. I like the premise, I mostly like the actors, I want to make sexy time with the blind chick.

But come on man, this writing is fucking stupid as shit. I watched an episode last night where they dragged out a short sequence between the mom and the girlfriend where the mom thinks the girlfriend is jealous BUT REALLY HE'S A VAMPIRE HUNTER HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK DID WE HAVE TO WATCH THAT SHIT FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES JESUS CHRIST I GOT THE GIST OF IT IN ABOUT 10 SECONDS MOVE THE FUCK ALONG

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Ugh, I gave up on that show after about 15 minutes. I'm embarrassed and apologetic on behalf of Britain that it got shipped over to the US. It's just total shit.

It does have some good actors, though. Mackenzie Crook (who's not really that good in it, but still...), the guy from Life on Mars, Richard Wilson and Thingamy Tapper (the blind one) who's in an actual good BBC show called Survivors.

But every episode is just a bunch of excuses to show the lead guy with his shirt off, then some mumbo jumbo plot that doesn't make sense, some mysterious/vague background info on one of the characters you don't like, then some shooting with that silly Klingon disruptor pistol to finish. BLEH.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Yeah, they lost me during the first adverts too, really, really poor

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I watched about ten minutes once and it was enough to tell it was shit. I think there was a cute girl in it, but most shows have a cute girl these days so that's not even enough.

Yub

Anachrophobic
The wife loved it. I sat through the mind numbing episodes waiting in vain for something interesting to happen. It didn't.