King Of Bling
FA3s71HVgAI_vR1

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Fury vs. Wilder 3 weigh-in results: Tyson Fury has 39-pound edge on Deontay Wilder

Tyson Fury will carry a 39-pound weight advantage into the ring when he meets Deontay Wilder for a third time Saturday night for Fury vs. Wilder 3. Fury (30-0-1), a two-time world heavyweight boxing champion, tipped the scales at 277 pounds Friday at the event’s official weigh-ins. Wilder (42-1-1) weighed in at 238 pounds. Fury and Wilder have fought twice before, with their first meeting in 2018 ending in a split draw and Fury winning the rematch in 2020 via seventh-round TKO. Fury weighed 256.5 pounds for the first fight and 273 pounds for the second, while Wilder tipped the scales at 212.5 pounds and 231 pounds respectively for the two contests. Fury vs. Wilder 3 takes place Saturday, October 9, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Click Here For Full Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Tyson Fury retains WBC heavyweight title, closes trilogy with second KO win over Deontay Wilder
The fight featured five combined knockdowns, with Wilder (42-2-1, 41 KOs) going down three times and Fury (31-0-1, 22 KOs) going down twice, both in Round 4. Fury was ahead on all three scorecards when the fight was stopped: 95-92, 94-92 and 95-91. ESPN scored it 96-89.

Punch Stats

PUNCHESFURYWILDER
Total landed15072
Total thrown385355
Percent39%20%
Jabs landed369
Jabs thrown117102
Percent31%9%
Power landed11463
Power thrown268253
Percent43%25%

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Tyson Fury confirms retirement plan after triumph over Dillian Whyte

WBC heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury has confirmed he will not return to the ring, saying he has not got "anything more to give" and that "no amount of money" would lure him back. Fury (32-0-1, 23 KOs) defeated Dillian Whyte in a sixth-round stoppage in front of a sell-out crowd at Wembley Stadium on Saturday to retain his heavyweight crown, telling fans afterwards it was unlikely he would fight again. The 33-year-old, who previously promised his wife he would retire, extended his unbeaten record to 32 wins and a draw with Saturday's victory over Whyte (28-3, 19 KOs).

Click Here For Full Story [/url

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Tyson Fury will '100%' return to ring; wants £500m to fight Anthony Joshua-Oleksandr Usyk winner

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury said he is willing to return to the ring for a potential unification bout against Anthony Joshua or Oleksandr Usyk but said organisers would have to dig out £500 million to tempt him out of "retirement." Fury knocked out Dillian Whyte in April to retain his title before telling fans he would be sticking to his promise to his wife to retire. However, the 33-year-old said he had been in talks with his promoter Frank Warren about a potential return and that they were "going to make something big, big happen." Fury said: "I will be back in the ring 100%, just like in the movie when Jerry Maguire shouted: 'Show me the money!' If anyone can show me the money then it's [promoter] Frank Warren." "I'm telling you the truth, if you want me out of retirement it's gonna cost half a billi." Usyk beat Joshua in September last year to seize the WBA, WBO, IBF and IBO belts and the rematch is likely to take place in August.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Tyson Fury insists Deontay Wilder should retire from boxing as he eyes sensational comeback

Tyson Fury claims Deontay Wilder is ‘totally shot’ to pieces and should retire from boxing.

But he insists that he would be happy to give him ‘another good hiding’ if he fancies making a few extra quid! Fury, 33, spectacularly knocked out Wilder, 36, in the pair’s epic trilogy fight last year, but the latter recently confirmed his plans to return to the ring. The Gypsy King, who retired after beating Dillian Whyte at Wembley Stadium – reckons that Wilder should also follow suit and join him in retirement. Asked if Wilder has still got what it takes to become a world champion once again, Fury told Queensberry Promotions' official YouTube channel: “I think he’s a very dangerous man.
tyson-fury-deontay-wilder-trilogy

“42-0 he was when I beat him, with 40 KOs – everybody he ever fought he knocked out, even the one that took him the distance, he knocked him out in a rematch.“ So I think he’s a very dangerous opponent, but I don’t know what’s left in his tank.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Derek Chisora ends losing run, calls out Deontay Wilder

Derek Chisora showed there is more to come in his roller-coaster boxing career after he ended a run of three consecutive losses with a split-decision victory Saturday to gain revenge over Kubrat Pulev. Chisora celebrated with his children in the ring at the O2 Arena in London after receiving scores of 116-114 and 116-112 in his favor, with 116-112 to Pulev. Chisora might not be a serious heavyweight title contender anymore (he last challenged for a world title 10 years ago, when he was beaten by Vitali Klitschko), but he remains an entertaining figure and fighter. He is rarely in a dull fight, and this was no exception. In his last three fights, Chisora (33-12, 23 KOs) suffered decision loses to Oleksandr Usyk -- now the WBA, IBF, WBO world heavyweight champion -- and Joseph Parker (twice). Chisora performed well in all three, and the heart he showed against Pulev is likely to land him another big fight.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Tyson Fury offers to fight Anthony Joshua for free, on free TV, with free tickets for fans
Tyson Fury announced his retirement in April, but it doesn't appear the heavyweight champion's hiatus will last long. Since Fury's sixth-round TKO win over Dillian Whyte in April in London, "The Gypsy King" has repeatedly flip-flopped between expressing his desire to fight again and remain retired.

Earlier this summer, Fury (32-0-1, 23 KOs) claimed the only way he would come out of retirement is for a $500 million purse.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Tyson Fury offers to fight Anthony Joshua for free, on free TV, with free tickets for fans
Tyson Fury announced his retirement in April, but it doesn't appear the heavyweight champion's hiatus will last long. Since Fury's sixth-round TKO win over Dillian Whyte in April in London, "The Gypsy King" has repeatedly flip-flopped between expressing his desire to fight again and remain retired.

Earlier this summer, Fury (32-0-1, 23 KOs) claimed the only way he would come out of retirement is for a $500 million purse.

Tyson Fury to 'walk away' from boxing after short-lived comeback flirtation

Tyson Fury has decided to "walk away" from boxing, only three days after saying he was returning to the sport. Fury turned 34 on Friday and posted a message on social media saying. "Massive thanks to everyone who had an input in my career over the years & after long hard conversations (I've finally) decided to walk away & on my 34th birthday I say Bon voyage. "That seemingly puts Fury back into retirement, after he announced on Tuesday that he was returning to boxing in order to set up a fight against Derek Chisora, a fellow Briton whom he beat twice early in his career.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Deontay Wilder, Robert Helenius working on finalizing deal for PBC PPV fight in October, sources say

Former heavyweight titleholder Deontay Wilder and Robert Helenius are in the process of finalizing a deal for a PBC on FOX pay-per-view fight Oct. 15 at Brooklyn's Barclays Center, sources confirmed to ESPN. Wilder (42-2-1, 41 KOs) contemplated retirement following a brutal 11th-round loss to Tyson Fury in their October 2021 bout that was named ESPN's Fight of the Year. The 36-year-old will finally face a different opponent for the first time since November 2019, following two consecutive inside-the-distance defeats to Fury. Helenius (31-3, 20 KOs) last fought on the Fury-Wilder undercard, when he scored a TKO over Adam Kownacki in a second consecutive bout.The fringe contender, who fights out of Finland, has competed just three times since a KO defeat to Gerald Washington in July 2019.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Tyson Fury to 'walk away' from boxing after short-lived comeback flirtation

Tyson Fury has decided to "walk away" from boxing, only three days after saying he was returning to the sport. Fury turned 34 on Friday and posted a message on social media saying. "Massive thanks to everyone who had an input in my career over the years & after long hard conversations (I've finally) decided to walk away & on my 34th birthday I say Bon voyage. "That seemingly puts Fury back into retirement, after he announced on Tuesday that he was returning to boxing in order to set up a fight against Derek Chisora, a fellow Briton whom he beat twice early in his career.

Tyson Fury reaffirms retirement by relinquishing Ring heavyweight belt

Tyson Fury has vacated his Ring heavyweight title after he announced his retirement from boxing on Friday, Fury told The Ring Magazine.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Deontay Wilder (42-0-1) - Tyson Fury (20-0-1) ll​