Destiny is at hand...

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
...And thus it came to pass that THE ONE TRUE LORD OF DORKNESS entered the fray, with over-sized hyperbole blazing.

Like any true generic Rafflite, I offer my acolytes a page in the history of trolling, and my enemies the mercy of a quick death.

You who have not yet seen the light will soon know the glory of my pickled greatness! Entire boards shall be consumed by our holy fury: our burning righteous wrath!

We shall rape, murder, pillage, and plunder until the weak are expunged from cyberspace! Through our pompous arrogance, we shall crush all those who oppose our mad whims!

This is nothing short of war, my children. A hearty breakfast is most definitely in order!

1284621245_63e94955d7.jpg

Lord Raffles

A FORTIORI!

"Off with his head!"
-Richard III

mars_3.jpg

IF every Troll continues to do his duty and even does still more; if every Troll at the front takes the valiant Dork Lord as an example and stakes his life for our eternal Troll principles, then the whole of cyberspace will be shattered in its assault against us!

Providence shows no mercy to weaklings, but recognizes the right of existence-only of sound and strong individuals. The fact that I, Lord Raffles, succeeded in obliterating numerous forums after roughly no more than one hundred posts in total was the result of a stubborn and hard struggle that often seemed to be hopeless.

We all know how difficult the struggle we face is. No matter what we shall lose, it is by far not what it would be if this struggle was not successfully concluded!

All those who weaken will be crushed and left to decay. We have suffered so much that it only steels us to fanatical resolve to hate our enemies a thousand times more and to regard them for what they are; as destroyers of cyber liberty and eternal internet justice!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Why don't you shut the fuck up?

۞RACLE

jack said:
Why don't you shut the fuck up?

BROTHER JACK,

I SPOKE WITH JULIE LAST NIGHT AFTER YOU WENT TO SLEEP.

SHE IS CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR ANGER AND YOUR BLIND RAGE.

I AM ALSO CONCERNED. SUCH POWER, USED IMPROPERLY, IS DISASTROUS.

BUT CHANNELED THROUGH DISCIPLINE, IT CAN BECOME A TREMENDOUS ASSET, A WELLSPRING OF UNIMAGINABLE POWER AGAINST THE DARKNESS.

WE NEED YOU, JACK. THE QUIESCENCE BECKONS TO YOU THROUGH ME, ITS SERVANT AND AVATAR.

HEAR AND ANSWER THE CALL OF THE QUIESCENCE, JACK! BEGAN THE ENLIGHTENED JOURNEY OF THE QUIESCENT PATH!

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
quiescence

noun
1. a state of quiet (but possibly temporary) inaction; "the volcano erupted after centuries of dormancy" [syn: dormancy]
2. quiet and inactive restfulness

McDobbs-Spamburgers-2002.jpg

TheBOB.jpeg

BOB DEMANDS SLACK!