Dick Morris column on Israel/Hezbollah

But imagine how boring the Politics section would be if everyone just posted their outrage at the "Zionist conspiracy". Would get kind of redundant around here, don'cha think?

^^Oh, I never suggested you shouldn't go on being stupid -- I just want to know how fast you intend to graduate to bigger and more colorful levels of stupidity, is all.

Ogami said:
It's all the fault of the Zionist conspiracy!

(Stupid enough for ya?)

If by 'stupid' you mean putting up that strawman of my criticism of Israel throughout this most recent debacle... then yes, that was mighty stupid. Know why I criticize Israel more strongly, and more often, than their opposition? Because we're not supporting their opposition. Not morally, not financially, not diplomatically and not militarily. As Israel's biggest ally and benefactor, we have a right to expect better from Israel than we expect from their enemies, and we have a right to criticize when they fail to meet those higher expectations. Otherwise, what are we supporting them for?

We should find something better to do on a Saturday.

I was wanting to go see the Michael Mann movie (Miami Vice), but I'm kind of tired of over-produced slick movies. Tonight my friends and I will probably watch an old Jackie Chan movie, instead.

-Ogami

Back