Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Mentalist run and hide already???

Then there is Tamar Garish.........a friend of the politicians here in Cookeville. You must have good connections Tamar!!! I bet you have a lot of federal agency connections too.

Tamar_Garish said:
As head Administrator here, I have to tell you
there will be consequences for revealing that personal information, Messenger. :(

You should receive a PM shortly.

Oh my my Tamar...........you had no problem with other members revealing personal information about me, letting Brian post my false criminal record, my tax return posted.
As HEAD Administrator..............you have a certain liability for tax returns and vital stats being posted about members. YOu are smart enough to realize that Tamar Garish.

Messenger said:
I don't know the whole story. But I do know there are some real assholes around here, and that he pretty much takes the cake.

Gonna smack down some justice on him? Please do.

Smack down isn't the word Messenger. Don't let Tamar intimidate you. The HEAD administrator will be receiving a smackdown also.