WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
he picked on a girl and lost.

Seph

Retired Account

eloisel

Forever Empress E
he picked on a girl and lost.

Yes, and it was such odd timing to do it too.

I mean, anybody who knows me, whether I'm any good at it or not, I'll still argue with a person until I'm blue in the face if it as least fun, or interesting, or illuminating. But, there has to be some pay off in there for me. There just wasn't any in the GC croaked thread.

Oh well. I've been good today and it is about to rain so I'm going to go get some ice cream and sit out on the front porch with it and watch the rain pour down.

Heretic

NWOKOF
So gear, Why the hell are we here again?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Why you're here to visit, of course.

Heretic

NWOKOF
I'm not here again. Like I just said, I was asleep.

I just stopped by, [ahem] I mean woke up - Yeah, I just woke up to hang out with Jack.

Oh? So I must be here because I am you, or Am I Vader, wait......Arn't you Vader? I think you should go back to sleep, we seem to be confused.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Oh? So I must be here because I am you, or Am I Vader, wait......Arn't you Vader? I think you should go back to sleep, we seem to be confused.

I heard Vader is Jack. They way it was told to me, Jack is arguing with himself to make trouble. And I got this from a very unreliable source.

Which means I'm a TK'ers alt's alt. So by extension [letsee...carry the two] Yep. - You aren't you but you arent me because I'm not me. You might have been Vader but Vader is Jack. So it follows that you're actually Jack.

I'm Jacks recently awaked multi-character ego. Weird.