Did we lose Gear?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Awright, who left the knobs on the doors? Dammit, last time he got loose it took forever to get him out from under the neighbor's porch.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Practice what you preach and get yourself a real life. Why the fuck are you continuing to post at a board you "claim" is dead and boring. Play the arcade and stfu.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Awright, who left the knobs on the doors? Dammit, last time he got loose it took forever to get him out from under the neighbor's porch.

Fucking SPARE ME

One Day? don't get me started or I'll think you're Queer For "Gear

Donovan

beer, I want beer
lol fishie fishie

jack

Is that what you're doing?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
No, I was giving Gear a shoutout. But your jelly response tickled me.

jack

Those who cannot distinguish between "jelly" and sarcasm usually drip said jelly on their pants while eating.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Call it what you like. You still getting rained on?

jack

Just started actually. Yesterday was beautiful. Rain for the next five days. The beans are up, and so is the dill and broccoli, cant put the tomatoes/tomatillos out yet cos its too freaking cold.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Nice. I miss gardening but I'm is a spot with a postage stamp front and a paved over back. Caught a one-day break on the weather though.

jack

raining and cold all day...took a nice long nap, and now I'm trolling Blindgroping in GFHH :bigass:

A good day so far.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Do you know, that if I make a post with SEEMINGLY RANDOM WORDS in capitals, it will earn me respect?

Do you know if I start the next line WITH A FULL LINE OF SPACING, people will look on with awe and wonder?

DO you know THAT IF I DO THIS over and over, my erection lasts so long, I can just about REACH THE TIP WITH MY OWN LIPS?

Well

DO

you?

jack

Good show, Gagh!

5655.imgcache.gif

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Wherever 'Gear is, it most definitely is NOT my basement where I keep him chained to my stereo for him to entertain me with a fitting music compilation while we do unspeakable things.

He sends his greetings and asks to call off the rescue mission, btw. :angel:

jack

Hey I finally had one of those dorito thingies you were talking about.

They're GOOD!

jack

How come I was verbally attacked by loktar, jack, mirah and seph?

You said you wanted GEAR, well I'm here aren't I?

(just kidding, i'm not him)

I thought we were friends.

PM me something so I'll lucidly respond.

jack

I see Oceanus is making a big "splash"