Die In a Flood?!

Mirah

I love you
Seriuosly? We are telling each other around here to die in a flood?! And with Hurricane Katrina so close behind us I can't believe we would "joke" about such things. I know some of you would say you aren't "joking" well that is what I am concerned about. Such harsh joking should not be made anywhere. Once these words escape your lips and or fingertips and are put out into the universe you have entered a very dangerous world of what is reality and what is fake. I suggest that each of you take a look at the kinds of behaviuor that you are promoting and the kinds of things you are allowing into your brains, your living rooms, your person. If you can take a look at yourself in the mirror each morning, then so be it, if you can lay your head on your pillow at night with or without mind altering chemicals then so be it. If you can with a clear conscious kiss your mother on the lips and not feel guilty then so be it. If you can, BRB my murder for hire bride by mail toxic inducing chemicals magazine just came in the mail.

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I support the spirit of this text, if not the directed context.