Digital Spy's Ultimate Hottest Housemate list

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't like Rebekah that much, but I'm surprised she's so far down the list.

Maisy is indeed hot, but I wonder what she would look like with a more natural shade of hair and lipstick.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I prefer Faye actually. She just looks more natural and isn't really small.

When I look at the pics of Louise all I can think is her saying "I love a good poo, me!".

Nice to see Hira reasonably high up. She deserves better, but at least she wasn't forgotten.

CaptainWacky

I don't thik Maisy was small? She was about Faye's height I think. Rebeckah was the small one. (Unless you were talking about Rebeckah in reply to Eggs which you probably were.)

It is now impossible to find Louise physically attractive thanks to her appalling personality. Quite an achievement by her!

I'd probably have Maisy and Faye in my top ten, Emilia OF COURSE, Sara (though those magazine pics of her were terrible), Maysoon, yeah maybe Hira, Kate Lawler, Shell, umm I did like Sunshine a lot but I can understand why she's not as high...

OH YEAH, there's a male list too but you can probably buess who's number one and you won't like it...

ultimatehottesthousemate11.blogspot.com/2011/11/hottest-male-housemates-as-of-2011.html

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Eh, I'm not upset. I was afraid it would be Jay or something, LOL. But it's a bit of a stretch to say Aaron is hotter than Alex, John James, Dale, Spencer, Ziggy or even Rodrigo.

I'm glad Jay was way down the list.

CaptainWacky

Jon Tickle was robbed.