Dirk Funk Removed as Moderator (For 5 minutes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
As Dirk has proven unable to act as a moderator without the need to clone several threads, he has been removed from the position.

Enjoy yourselves, Badlands, and feel free to troll the fucking twat all you like.

Weevil

Tough but fair.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Dirk didn't clone the threads, I did. Please reinstate him as moderator.

-Dual

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
1) You're not a mod.
2) The logs say otherwise.

Cheers.

Look at the logs. The only thing I have done is take some of pickle's spam and put it in the pickle jar. No different than anyone else has. I don't know what you're doing or why, but this isn't right.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Look at the logs. The only thing I have done is take some of pickle's spam and put it in the pickle jar. No different than anyone else has. I don't know what you're doing or why, but this isn't right.

You were right.

I am the twat. You may troll me as the fucking twat I am, and also a giant knobber.

Dual. You are also a fucking twat. Seems like business as usual.

Move along.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like I was mistaken personally. I checked the logs and saw some anomalies and accidentally attributed them to you. My apologies.

Dual... I don't know why you started cloning threads but it was pretty fucking stupid. It's a resource drain and loads the server when cloning huge threads. What was the fucking point.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
LOL @ "Dirk Funk Removed as Moderator (For 5 minutes)."

The fact that's it now locked proves all involved are twats ;)

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
LOL keep grasping at straws, idiot.

^That's you. That's how original you sound.

Fire your writers. I'm not even kidding.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Why don't you go back to making obscure references to minor events from 2+ years ago that 4 people remember. Then claim that the people who don't immediately recognize it don't "get the place". :rofl:

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Hey, remember that time Dirk made himself look like a moron?

How's that for obscure? OH WAIT, THAT HAPPENS EVERY DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.