Dirk Funk

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Are you gonna hate me forever?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Youve posted since I started this thread. Surely, youve seen it. Ill bump it for you. Maybe you missed it somehow.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You know, Kit, you really give yourself an awful lot of credit if you think anyone hates you. If you're lucky you might get yourself up to grain-of-sand-on-the-clit level. As it is, you're click-back-on-the-browser at best.

Now get your tits out. Or your cock. I've stopped paying attention these days.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
You know, Kit, you really give yourself an awful lot of credit if you think anyone hates you. If you're lucky you might get yourself up to grain-of-sand-on-the-clit level. As it is, you're click-back-on-the-browser at best.

And yet you respond anyway.

What a sad, clueless hypocrite.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

Im sorry youve become so desensitized and jaded.

Also, I had no idea I was supposed to be trying to impress you. What raises your eyebrow? I understand youre a big fan of negging someone nonstop all of Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Plz dont expect that kind of dedication from me. I guess Ill just have to be happy as a one second click.

BTW, you play the 'I dont care' card all too often. Nobody's buying it anymore.

Probably not. Didn't notice the thread anyway until just now. Too much spam in this forum to keep up with.
K. Its fun to argue with you.

I know, right?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Some people are so easily wound up these days.

*Laughs and leaves thread*

Im sorry youve become so desensitized and jaded.

Also, I had no idea I was supposed to be trying to impress you. What raises your eyebrow? I understand youre a big fan of negging someone nonstop all of Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Plz dont expect that kind of dedication from me. I guess Ill just have to be happy as a one second click.

The me of last year would agree, but I would ask your good friend Jefferson about negging. He seemed to quite enjoy wasting his time yesterday. If there's one thing that impresses me about him, i't's that his depressing levels of OCD far exceed the levels my own ever attained. I think he may have even broken my record of leaving forever now.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

Yes, Dork, it's amazing how people respond on posting boards, isn't it? I've never got it myself. I thought all threads should be started and never replied to too.

How are you panties today? Have you unworked the knots you put in them yesterday after reading my post?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The contradiction lies in making a post to explain how insignificant another poster is.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Yes, Dork, it's amazing how people respond on posting boards, isn't it? I've never got it myself. I thought all threads should be started and never replied to too.

How are you panties today? Have you unworked the knots you put in them yesterday after reading my post?

At least I didn't wait til you left to start a negging spree ;)