Dirk Funk's concession speech

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
My fellow Badlanders, I hereby concede this hard fought election to Omar. To do so, I will give my concession speech in both Arabic, for Omar and his supporters and English for my supporters.

In Arabic: Honorable Sheik Omar, I would like to convey my heartfelt congratulations on your election to mod of these fair lands. May Allah bless your reign, and may it be fruitful. You have fought bravely and honorably. I feel humbled to have been bested by such a great man. You have my full support in your new position. May you have your place in Paradise at the end of this life. Allah be praised.

In English: Fuck you! You diaper headed, camel fucking retard! You have to sleep sometime, hatfucker! I'll see to it you get your 72 virgins alright, sand cupcakeer! I have two words for you, mister. FOOD TASTER! I'd suggest you hire one ASAP! If you're looking for your Koran, it's in my bathroom. I ran out of toilet paper. May the ghost of Timothy Jones ass rape you in your sleep!

That is all.

Omar

Sharif
omar tahnk yuo for congratulaitioin .

yuo aer most worthiy politikael oponeint omar fihgt in maniy year .

omar offer funk position in new cabinet .

-sharif omar al-rashid

classichummus

on a break from forums
You did good Dirk and now you are in the cabinet as the missionary!!! congrats! :D