Do Chinese people eat crisps?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
We may never know.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Some of them might.

We need an expert on crisps to tell us the statistics the sales of crisps in China.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
They have crisps made of shrimp.

They taste good but scary.

CaptainWacky

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I didn't know prawn crackers were actually made of prawns. I always assumed they were flavoured.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
The Chinese call westerners "cheesy people" as we eat so much dairy food they believe we sweat the smell.

The Chinese eat so much rice there is a growing amount of rice allergy, similar to the amount of wheat allergy we have in the west.

The Chinese often gather in groups to perform slow ballet type movements to the music of Black Lace. Although they shun " agadoo" as it is considered non canon.

Only two of these facts are true

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The first one sounds believable. People definitely smell of the food they eat.

I don't know about #2... do people really develop allergies from eating the same thing all the time?

The last one sounds made up, but I'd think the same about eating chicken foetuses if I hadn't seen people do it, so I'm calling Balderdash on #2!

CaptainWacky

PRAWN CRACKERS ARE NICE BUT THEY'RE NOT CRISPS REALLY

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't know about #2... do people really develop allergies from eating the same thing all the time?
I didn't develop a lactose intolerance until well into adulthood. Shit happens.

CHINESE EAT PLINGEWS.

27029977344352415070.png

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
The Chinese eat so much rice there is a growing amount of rice allergy, similar to the amount of wheat allergy we have in the west.

You know, Believe it or not that's actually a Myth. Chinese people USED to eat rice religiously in the past mainly because it was very cheap and easy to grow, and was also in abundance. In todays China, they actually grow and consume more wheat than anything!

The Japanese actually eat more rice than the Chinese do! :eek: