Do me a favor Keith............

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Cody's been approved...bring him over.

I want to teach you both a lesson.

One you need to learn.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
They already know you are crazy. What else do they need to learn?

Oh yeah - you can make that belly dance.

[YOUTUBE]5g3T2OH-Sos&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The Question

Eternal
[YOUTUBE]6Oaql6f7j9c[/YOUTUBE]

jack

LOL

jack

That's because you're a clueless dumbass, as usual.

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
Cody's been approved...bring him over.

I want to teach you both a lesson.

One you need to learn.

Shut the fuck up, Jew boi. All you can teach here is how to such Flagler's cawk n balls all at the same time.
You make many mistakes, like putting me in other people's company. Be careful because people in your game usually get shot from the back, figuratively speaking.

jack

"Such" language!

LOL another failed post from another failed RHer. I see why you're a collective over there.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
All in favor of giving StringTheorist a boot to the head, say "Aye!"

Donovan

beer, I want beer
[YOUTUBE]vFldBVWFgWo[/YOUTUBE]

jack

Shut the fuck up, Jew boi. All you can teach here is how to such Flagler's cawk n balls all at the same time.
You make many mistakes, like putting me in other people's company. Be careful because people in your game usually get shot from the back, figuratively speaking.

Are you THWEATENING me Keefer?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
[YOUTUBE]Hjo_bWOILjY[/YOUTUBE]

jack

1979.imgcache.gif

jack

Well then, back the fuck off and deal. You don't like it? ASK me if I fucking care. I don't know you from adam. You want back in to TKR? I knocked you out to protect my space. It's my space. Keep calling me stupid names and acting like a fucking retard and that's how I'll treat you, asshat.

At least Cody had the cojones to meet me head on. Keep using messageboards to obfuscate the truth, and so will I.

Just sayin.

jack

You want to hash it out here, this is also my turf.

State your case.

Cody

Jack, lay off my friend. You banned him out of unfounded paranoia because you know he and i go all the way back to spm.
Own it. He didnt post there much so i am amazed he's even perpetuating a dialogue with you over the matter. I'm not taking sides if that's how it apears, i am just stating the obvious, so those who don't know the full back story can understand what the fucking deal is between you two.

jack

He and I go all the way back to SPM too :D

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
He and I go all the way back to SPM too :D

That's a little bit of a stretch. I invited you to join spm (that would be the probation version of the spm site) after you "outed" Patrick as Flagler, yet during those days you as Jack tried to login from an IP address that Flagler previously used to harass mata. You were then tagged as a "suspicious" account. Your Sunny Side Cafe story didn't quite pan out to be as real as you put it out to be, so the truth is there is no much of a history there, Jack. We know of each other existence and thats about as far as I would go.

With Cody, I've known him for some time now. I've seen his good and bad side, and with some reservations I still trust him more than trusting you any day of the week. Regardless, all of what you might know about me as "real" info, if any, is verifiable false.

Like I told Riot, I truly don't give much of a shit about TKR at all, and I'm not interested one bit on getting back in there. The only reason I pushed that issue is to have some lulz on the fact that you banned me to "protect your space" as you put it... from a guy that would log in maybe twice a month in it and post very randomly. You banned me because you are extremely paranoid and that is funny to me.

The internet really got to you.

jack

Why are you still here? Still talking about old shit that no one here gives the tiniest fuck about. I don't give a shit what you think or say, it's irrelevant. Period.

And my little hypocrite friend, don't "warn" me to not reinstate you at TKR, and then try to log in. Makes you look owned and stupid.

But I already knew how butthurt you were over that little action. Don't you have a board where you're liked? This ain't the one.