Do you skip the small talk?

Mirah

I love you
I recall someone asking me once, "What is alive in you Mirah?"

It was someone who apparently does not like "small talk" as they call it.

I knew what he was doing, I went for it, he was cute, I thought, "What do I have to lose?" But it felt akward. I didn't know the guy really. I have trust issues. I need to know I can trust someone before I share my heart or my deep thoughts. There are alot of posts online lately about people talking about not liking small talk. I always thought it sounded so snobby when someone says that. Like they are saying they like to talk about deeper things and don't bother me with small talk.
What I always see it as-this person doesn't like talking about thier family life or upbringing or there is something in thier life they are uncomfortble with so they build up this snobbish exterior of "I don't like small talk"
Obviously that is not the case and I know that is my own assumption, but there it is.

The Question

Eternal
Skipping the small talk is all right. I'm not really comfortable discussing midgets, myself; you never know when one of the fuckers is hiding under a chair.

MODMAN

I drove past a midget today and started giggling. My partner gave me the side eye, to which I said. "So, two things popped into my head: one, Warwick Davis falling off his chair in the restaurant scene in Life's Too Short, and Cartman bursting out laughing at the midget in South Park."

What made it more amusing was the slightly downish-syndromy face he had. I don't believe he was - he just had a bit of a squishy face due to his <snigger> compressed frame.

I am 6'5" (extra cunt points).

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
dancing-midget.gif

The Question

Eternal
Aaaand now I'm not really comfortable. *checks the cupboards*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is probably better...Just skip the small talk. **NSFW**

842f13cb40628ed8e17b8f3046bb3e1d.gif

Last edited: