Do you think the death star could kill superman?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I mean if it can destroy an entire planet in one blast, even superman should go out like a moth in a candle flame, right?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe if the beam was shot through a KRYPTONITE CRYSTAL

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Superman is made of indestructible matter. A planet is not. Only Kryptonite and Magic can really harm him.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I mean if it can destroy an entire planet in one blast, even superman should go out like a moth in a candle flame, right?

No. There is no evidence that the amount of power the Death Star produces would be enough to hurt him. I seem to recall a comic where Superman was lurking about in a black hole. If that doesn't fuck him up, the Death Star sure ain't.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
What if the death star was near a red sun?

I'm not sure that makes much difference. Remember in Superman Returns, he went all over the galaxy. If he had to be near the sun for his powers to work, he would have died when he left the system.

whisky

Boobie inspector
He went all over the galaxy in a spaceship, and was weak as a baby when he got home.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
He went all over the galaxy in a spaceship, and was weak as a baby when he got home.

He wasn't in a spaceship in Superman Returns. I have it on my DVR, I'll look back through it, but I clearly recall him flying around the rubble of Krypton.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Nah. Supes is pretty much immortal except where Kryptonite and magic are concerned. It might knock him out, but I doubt it would even pierce his skin.

Think about it: if the Death Star were used against Superman, that means he'd be out floating in space. His body can clearly withstand the vacuum of space, so the Death Star would be nothing. That's not even considering the fact that the Death Star is ridiculously slow, and takes forever to charge a blast. Supes would be too quick to ever get hit.

CaptainWacky

What about BOTH Death Stars at the same time!?

whisky

Boobie inspector
He wasn't in a spaceship in Superman Returns. I have it on my DVR, I'll look back through it, but I clearly recall him flying around the rubble of Krypton.

Thats not in the version I saw, they did film something like that, but they were supposed to be saving it for the sequal, so it didn't end up on the DVD.

You do remember the big spikey spaceship that landed on the Kent farm right?

Like a larger version of the one that brought him as a baby?

CaptainWacky

If one Death Star shot his right testicle and the other shot his left, could they at least make Superman sterile?

Big Dick McGee

No, only being married for over 10 years can do that.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
GEORGE LUCASH WOULD WIN I BET LOL!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jason Todd? Sure.

Tim Drake or Dick Grayson? I doubt it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AND DEFINITELY NOT ROBIN LEECH

Big Dick McGee