Doctor Who fans to lose their shit again (season 14)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I saw pics of Bernard Cribbins in a wheelchair.

CaptainWacky

Why do we never talk about this?

I suppose the BBC won't acknowlede Cliff because it was on ITV!

CaptainWacky

So The Master then.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's what I was thinking -- I'd prefer it actually, instead of "oh here's a guy who's worse than The Master even though he's never been mentioned in 50+ years, by the way here's 2 more previously unknown past Doctors we're adding to canon because why not"

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Eh. There were some villains in the classic series they might be able to use. Especially with Time Lords being able to regenerate. The Meddling Monk. The War Lord. Hopefully not Omega. With gender swaps as canon it could even be the Rani. Another thing is, the *character* might be some 2 bit nobody the Doctor once interfered with and doesn't even remember, but in his mind, *he's* the Doctor's greatest enemy. It could work without being The Master.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Has anyone seen today's pictures of him where he is apparently putting on the Ritz?

CaptainWacky

Gene Wilder GIF

MODMAN

NPH: "Ha ha ha HA ha-ha-ha!"

He didn't type hahaha! or Ha ha ha! He wrote a very particular hardy haha.

This may be a clue.

CaptainWacky

I'll try reading it through a fork.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Eh. There were some villains in the classic series they might be able to use. Especially with Time Lords being able to regenerate. The Meddling Monk. The War Lord. Hopefully not Omega. With gender swaps as canon it could even be the Rani. Another thing is, the *character* might be some 2 bit nobody the Doctor once interfered with and doesn't even remember, but in his mind, *he's* the Doctor's greatest enemy. It could work without being The Master.
OMG HE'S DR. HORRIBLE! IT'S GOING TO BE A MUSICAL SEASON! OMGOMGOMGedsfas

CaptainWacky

Fullscreen version

I totally forgot John Bishop joined the show wtf.

CaptainWacky

PREDICTION: The last line of tonight's episode is "What? WHAT?"

whisky

Boobie inspector
Three whats is my guess, bonus points if Donna just appears in the tradis too.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It wasn't a typical regeneration, clothes don't usually spontaneously appear. Was great seeing all the old doctors, even if one of them couldn't be bothered to dress up.

MODMAN

Oh shit, the final Chibnall entry. I had to stop watching after Flux. I'd already started to lose my footing with Capaldi's era. Was psyched when Jodie was cast - never would've predicted her tenure + new creative team would have been the proverbial straw (I didn't rage quit - just complete indifference).

I'll check this out later today.

The Question

Eternal
So someone apparently posted a week before the news broke that Tennant and Tate were returning. Which means the other spoilers they've posted could be correct. So, warning, POTENTIAL SPOILERS Y'ALL:

"Rose" is...

Donna's duaghter.

Okay, so different character, same name. Or, at least, that's how that makes sense. Because we saw the original Rose's parents, and her mum was a big-titted blonde dame, not Donna Noble.

The Question

Eternal
Why do we never talk about this?

I suppose the BBC won't acknowlede Cliff because it was on ITV!

That bone shreddingly godawful music, that's why. And that's why we'll never mention it again. Ever.