Does anone still visit TrekUnited?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Hello missmanners,

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE ON TELEVISION!

I had a production company contact me a few weeks ago. They are intested in Star Trek fans. They are working on a documentary series about fans of classic TV
series, specifically on the episode about Star Trek: Next Generation. They are looking for fans with upbeat stories who have impacted in a positive way by the show.
If you would like to be interviewed, please email them with a little information about yourself at [email protected] Why you love Star Trek: NG? How has it
affected your life? Do you collect Star memorabilia? Do you have friends who share your love of Star Trek: NG? How old are you and what do you do for a living?
They are shooting the series throughout Canada and the United States. You never know, you could be watching yourself on the tube.

JONATHAN FRAKES BEAMS DOWN TO STARBASE INDY!

Trek United and Save Enterprise members are invited to come. Last year at this convention, we had around 20 Trek United and Save Enterprise members meet at
Star Base Indy for a fun weekend. This year we already have around 30 or more members that are going to attend. Make your plans now! Time is running out to
book. They are down to around 30 rooms at the hotel.

Starbase Indy is a fan-run Star Trek and science fiction convention in its 11th year. Convention action runs Thanksgiving weekend, Nov. 24-26, in the Marriott East,
7202 E. 21st St., Indianapolis. Guests include Jonathan Frakes (Commander Will Riker on Star Trek: The Next Generation), Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck on the Sci-Fi
Channel's Battlestar Galactica), Denise Crosby (Tasha Yar on Star Trek: The Next Generation), Gary Jones (Stargate SG-1), Alexis Cruz (Stargate SG-1), Manny Coto
(executive producer of Enterprise and 24), Gary Graham (Enterprise, Alien Nation), Dean Haglund (X-Files), Deborah Downey (Classic Trek) and Mary Linda Rapelye
(Classic Trek). Masquerade, dealers room, gaming, dinner with the stars, autographs, charity auction. Go to www.starbaseindy.com for information and to register,
or call (317) 845-5091.

Sci Fi Studios Magazine Launch!

Announcing the release of Sci Fi Studios Magazine Issue 1!

Here it is: http://scifi-studios.com/magazine/magcover1.htm

This bi-monthly magazine will be your window into the world of Sci Fi Studios and the sci-fi and fantasy genre. Join our writers as they cover anything and everything
science fiction! Each issue there will be interviews with well known sci-fi celebrities, features, columns and discussions about the sci-fi universe, behind the scene
coverage of Sci Fi Studios and a journey from fiction to fact in our real world science topics!

Sci Fi Studios Magazine is for the fans by fans under the guidance and advice of Larry Nemecek, former and future managing editor of Star Trek Communicator
magazine. Sci Fi Studios Magazine is unlike any magazine on the market, in that it actually listens and encourages constant feedback from the people who make sci-fi
what it is, the FANS! Your voice will always be heard at Sci Fi Studios Magazine.

This issue we are geeking out on you like never before as we take a look back at the Star Trek 40th anniversary, take a walk down memory lane with Larry Nemecek
and have a look at all the anniversaries past and present. If Star Trek isn't your thing, or if your sci-fi palate extends beyond Trek, we have you covered! From
Stargate to Earth Final Conflict to Lost, we have it! If you tire of fiction, check out our science topics and discover why you really should be wary of strange
physicians wearing ties. We have topics for readers young and old, come check us out, you will not be disappointed!

You are also welcome to give us feedback or future story ideas. Is there a story you would like to hear? A sci-fi person you would love to see interviewed? Let us
know at [email protected] Or if you want to take it a step further, you can apply to join our writers pool, or if you have editing experience join our editing
team! We are also seeking people with an eye for design to create our graphics, if you have the skills why not join the team? Write to us at
[email protected]

We hope you enjoy the magazine!

Sci Fi Studios Magazine http://scifi-studios.com/magazine/magcover1.htm

Trek United

-------------------------------------
TrekUnited Forum Statistics:
Registered Users: 4874
Total Posts: 409430
Busiest Time: 525 users were online on 3rd April 2005 - 02:24 AM

Handy Links
Board Address: http://www.trekunited.com/community/index.php
Lost Password Recovery: http://www.trekunited.com/community/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=10

:D
mm

Friday

Bazinga!
Yeah, I still get emails, too. I delete 'em without readin' them.

I can't believe they still have the same mission statement.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is Mogh still there?

faceman

Rebel
Wow, they've been trolled. A TV producer making a documentary is using a hotmail account?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It took three bitchy emails to get them to finally take me off their mailing lists.

But that was long ago. I didn't know they were still around...

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
He's probably working on the post-production stuff right now. You know how that goes.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer