Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anybody like the Brak show?

So, btw, how do you know so much about the topic of sex changes; contemplating a lifestyle change? Its OK, Ill still love you then too.

SaintLucifer said:
Wow! You speak to your kitchenware. Is this a side effect of your sex-change operation?? Did the Swedes warn you about this?

*somewhere off in the distance a loud buzzer sounds*
TERRIBLE, come on...Lucy that was pathetic.

tiff_7_17 said:
*somewhere off in the distance a loud buzzer sounds*
TERRIBLE, come on...Lucy that was pathetic.

Letting my statement go to your bleached-blonde head now aren't we? I shall retract that statement. It is not true. Now remove your sig.

Monolith said:
So, btw, how do you know so much about the topic of sex changes; contemplating a lifestyle change? Its OK, Ill still love you then too.

I am insulted. You have forgotten all those PMs you sent to me regarding that sex-change operation of yours in Stockholm? How you had hoped to meet your hero Mats Sundin? You do know he is getting one too? He is already 'girly' so he will be having his sex changed to female any time soon. You should get in touch with him. Perhaps you can learn from each other.

Monolith said:
Ahem, any experience with you is forgettable Lucy.I'm so sorry. I just can't remember!

No doubt a result of a beating by skinheads in downtown Phoenix who learned of your sexual oddity.

No actually they were quite pleased to have such a beautiful woman in their presence. I could send then air mail special up their just for you, eh?

Silly statement?
Come on, lulumuffin...you meant every word.

You and I...we aren't so different...except i'm way smarter...

Monolith said:
No actually they were quite pleased to have such a beautiful woman in their presence. I could send then air mail special up their just for you, eh?

They were pleased until you took your panties down and showed them what was left of your cock. You then proceeded to explain that was only Phase One of your operation. Phase Two was to begin the next month.

Monolith said:
You little kink bitch you. Stop fantasizing about me! It makes me hot!

I don't fantasize about women. I need not. Why would one be required to fantasize about things he could have at any time?