Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Messenger have multiple personalities?

Sarek said:
Some obscure Canadian dialect.

Imretrdhearmeroarez.

Sarek is fag guy like pretend wear Star Trek costume. He is go visit many many Star Trek conventions for pretend he is be Sarek character guy. He like show off Star Trek costume to he boyfriend many times. He like boyfriend also Star Trek fag fan guy. Both they have asshole sex on bed with cover have Star Trek motif. When Sarek fag guy is be fucked up asshole by boyfriend he is scream with pleasure like 'live long and prosper!!'.

Paladin said:
Sarek is fag guy like pretend wear Star Trek costume. He is go visit many many Star Trek conventions for pretend he is be Sarek character guy. He like show off Star Trek costume to he boyfriend many times. He like boyfriend also Star Trek fag fan guy. Both they have asshole sex on bed with cover have Star Trek motif. When Sarek fag guy is be fucked up asshole by boyfriend he is scream with pleasure like 'live long and prosper!!'.

Let me fix that so people can understand it.

Sarek is a fag that likes to wear Star Trek costumes. He goes to Star Trek conventions and pretends he is the Sarek character. He likes to show off in his Star Trek costumes for his boyfriend. His boyfriend is also a Star Trek fag. Both have asshole sex on a bed covered with a Star Trek motif. When Sarek is fucked up the asshole by his boyfriend, he screams with pleasure and yells out 'live long and prosper!!'.

See, the key to insulting someone is to make it understandable to the people reading it. With the crap you post, most of the impact dissappears due to the moronic way you choose to convey it.

Now don't you feel retarded?

S. SaDiablo said:
It would explain all the duals running around...

Can you people not seperate how somebody posts on a bloody Internet board, with how they might be in real life, or do you BELIEVE everything about the way people present themselves here?

Wake up, for Christ's sake - have you ever thought this is exactly how Messenger wants you to think of him?

Farkin' hell!

Gagh said:
Can you people not seperate how somebody posts on a bloody Internet board, with how they might be in real life, or do you BELIEVE everything about the way people present themselves here?

Wake up, for Christ's sake - have you ever thought this is exactly how Messenger wants you to think of him?

Farkin' hell!
HaHa! Paragraph of the Week dude!

Gagh said:

Farkin' hell!

Ohhh, no problem then! :D Messe, you have trolled me brilliantly to get me to the point of thinking of you the how I do! Damn, PWNED!

Dor_Jan said:
Damn. I tried so hard, because I really care. Fuck me, I'm gone forever.

While you are gone forever....

Please try searching for some personalities above the 4nd grade.

So, what's this one's problem? Did I neg you too many times? Perhaps it's because I was such a meanie to the girls here?

I probably wouldn't touch the women who post here with a ten-foot pole. Those which act like hos, that is.