Does Morrhigan cheat in the Arcade?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I got a PM telling me Morrhigan had beaten my Bejeweled 3 score. "FAIR ENOUGH," I thought to myself. BUT THEN I saw this on the scrolling banner...

Morrhigan is the new Bejeweled 3 Champion with a score of 1.87878e+06 on 01-22-2013 at 10:05 AM !!

That doesn't sound like a real score to me! Is it time for Morrhigan to BREAK HER SILENCE and explain herself? Should Hambil return and say "stop hitting on my wife, Wacky"? Should I just try playing the game again myself and see if there's an explanation? Should I kill [random]?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Can I move this to QSF?

;)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
YES TO ALL THE QUESTIONS.

Love Child

One Love
Thats what I said. ^
I have nothing to add to this thread.
I wish I were dead
thats a lie
I wish I could fly.

CaptainWacky

Her silence says more than real evidence over could.

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Speaking of PMs regarding scores beaten, just got one from missmanners who had beaten my Bookworm score - by more than double. It took me 4 fucking hours of non-stop play to get to 414390 - how the absolute fuck did missmanners manage to get a score above 1000000??????

My ego has been slightly bruised. The Word Master has been dethroned.

whisky

Boobie inspector
And my score on Pacman was beaten by Sarek with a score of infinity -1, so I smell a rat somewhere.

CaptainWacky

It looks like the scoreboard is broken, rather than anyone cheating...

Unless Morrhigan HACKED THE SCOREBOARD.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
FURY TONIGHT AS THE MORRHIGAN FIASCO CONTINUES

OUTRAGED MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC FLOODED MINEFIELD OFFICES WITH COMPLAINTS AND LETTERS THANKING US FOR OUR CRUSADE AGAINST WHAT'S BECOME A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF SHAMBOLIC INTERNET GOVERNANCE.

"IF THEY CAN'T FIND A WAY TO KEEP THESE MINDLESS YOBS FROM CHEATING AND VANDALISING OUR MINEFIELD THEN THEY SHOULD SEND THEM OFF TO AFGHANISTAN", SAID AN ENRAGED NONFICTIONAL PERSON. THEY CONTINUED, "SEE HOW THESE YOBOS STAND UP TO REAL AUTHORITY. AND THE CONSTANT DANGER OF GREEN ON BLUE ATTACKS. THAT'LL TEACH THEM ABOUT LOYALTY AND DUTY".

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
8490.imgcache.gif

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Speaking of PMs regarding scores beaten, just got one from missmanners who had beaten my Bookworm score - by more than double. It took me 4 fucking hours of non-stop play to get to 414390 - how the absolute fuck did missmanners manage to get a score above 1000000??????

My ego has been slightly bruised. The Word Master has been dethroned.

I am 99.9% sure some of those things arent real words, at least not AMERICAN words and some of the words I use daily wouldnt work. Or maybe its cus I can't spell!!

:duh:

CaptainWacky

The Bejeweled 3 high score is back in the hands of someone who actually posts here.

(It's my hands.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I hope Hambil is ALIVE.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I mean, I was just imagining her in some terrifying post-apocalyptic terrorist gulag, but I dunno how easy that would be to actually arrange.

Seph

Retired Account
What's going on... I need some more morphine... Fuck you lot I'm going back to bed...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
MAYBE SHE IS IN THE GULAG! They are using her super gaming ability to drive you all insane. The terrorists have won.

Seph

Retired Account
I never use the arcade I truly hate flash games.