does ne1 liek anime?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
RommieSG said:
You should see the stuff in our restaurant. Looks like a bowl of warm snot.

Well, I guess you don't work in their corporate advertising department. :p

PreatorX

RommieSG said:
Around the same time, and Preator has knowledge in anime.

Uh huh.

I have knowledge in GOOD anime. What the fuck is "kamehameha?"

P.S. Cream of wheat is gross.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
PreatorX said:
I have knowledge in GOOD anime. What the fuck is "kamehameha?"
Anyone with even the slightest knowledge of anime knows that the Kamehameha Wave is a basic attack of Saiyans in Dragonball.

MessengerX

RommieSG said:
Anyone with even the slightest knowledge of anime knows that the Kamehameha Wave is a basic attack of Saiyans in Dragonball.
It proves nothing. Our impromptu trial of who this dual belongs to must continue.

PreatorX

RommieSG said:

I know nothing of Dragonball, I've seen maybe three episodes because my brothers claimed it sucked and refused to watch it with me.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
PreatorX said:
I know nothing of Dragonball, I've seen maybe three episodes because my brothers claimed it sucked and refused to watch it with me.
My brother stopped watching anime with me a LONG time ago, but it hasn't stopped me from enjoying what I like.

PreatorX

RommieSG said:
My brother stopped watching anime with me a LONG time ago, but it hasn't stopped me from enjoying what I like.

The only reason I had started to watch Dragonball was because my brothers were watching it. I got the internet and limitless anime soon after that.

MessengerX

PreatorX said:
Wow, something about this thread just brings out the duals. :p