Dogs on Britains Got Talent

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
What's the fucking point.

Also, could Simon Cowell have banged more botox in his face if he tried?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
thought you were going down to the bar?

again, I am sorry for your loss.

*raises a glass to your uncle Mike* Salut.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Have you read that thing was going around Twitter the other day?

It's been MYSTERIOUSLY REMOVED now but it was someone claiming to be a Sony (or some other music label) exec who was exposing how Ronan had been groomed as a winner for the last three years, including making him appear more gay for some reason.

BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT and the RONAN PARKE CONNECTION - justpaste.it

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm boycotting it because they fired Cheryl Cole.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Have you read that thing was going around Twitter the other day?

It's been MYSTERIOUSLY REMOVED now but it was someone claiming to be a Sony (or some other music label) exec who was exposing how Ronan had been groomed as a winner for the last three years, including making him appear more gay for some reason.

BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT and the RONAN PARKE CONNECTION - justpaste.it

And the story that Ronan was a fix and a shoe in, was of course released by the show's producers themselves.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Whoever it was written by, it wasn't very consistent. It said it was written anonymously to protect the person's identity, but then they described conversations they'd had, meetings they'd been in and plenty of other details that would have fingered them as the writer.

CaptainWacky

I heard Cowell has been peronsally travelling around Britain MURDERING any child more talented than the gay lad he wants to win.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Other X factor PR stories include:

Cheryl Cole is a lizard person, and will reveal herself on the opening minutes of X factor. She will then conduct all further judgements in parceltongue, with subtitles.

Simon Cowell wears a chest wig made from the hair of small indonesian boys. The truth will come out as he has Steve Austin pull out 4 of his hairs live on the X Factor. In a side story, details are leaked of how he has been donating money to an Indonesian orphanage for exactly six months prior to the story being leaked.

Simon Cowell's muse, the bubbly pop princess Sinitta, is in fact a sex robot. This is also proved wrong as Simon cuts her with a knife live on stage and she bleeds. This PR stunt starts to go wrong as the crowd start to shout "cut her head off, I don't believe you" as the blood rush really starts.

Simon Cowell is Gay. This is proved wrong, because Simon says he isn't.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Simon Cowell is a Soul Killer. He traps people's souls and destroys them.

He must be stopped.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My last one or your last one?

Because I'd rather he be straight. Like Ryan Seacrest, he is someone I'd rather not have on our side.

Stay in the closet! DEEP DEEP in there!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Simon Cowell is actually COWELLSEXUAL.

He only has sex with other Simon Cowells. There is a clone army of Cowells he keeps hidden for sex and OTHER THINGS.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The culmination of Simon Cowell's efforts will be to instigate a caste system throughout the world, with the following levels:

Doctors, teachers, lawyers, media moguls, etc.

Factory workers, tradesmen, hotel singers.

Job seekers, ex-criminals, cabaret singers.

Paedophiles, murderers, cruise ship singers.

Mentally ill, Louis Walsh, talent show rejects.

Steve Brookstein.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I have to caption his smug ass all the time on "Extra." And he's always interviewed by his ex-girlfriend, Teri, who's voice is so hoarse and accent so thick, I want to kill her.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I forgot to mention pub singers, who will be sterilised.

CaptainWacky

Susan Boyle is my mum.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
People who mime songs on Youtube will be gassed, unless they're physically attractive, in which case they'll be given recording contracts and forced to perform risque dance routines on stage, while uncredited backing singers do the heavy work.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I have a boil on my bum named Susan.