Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 -Season 2

Is there anything better than JVDB sitting on a stationary motorcycle, going for a "mind ride"?

(I also liked JVDB and Luther misunderstanding how sperm works and "send her a microwave!")

I thought the latest "new" episode was really good but it also made me sad because it reminded me how talented the cast were (even Eli made me laugh this time with "shaped meat") and how this show shouldn't have been cancelled.

I'd watch a whole series of James Van Der Beek hanging up on his agent every time he tries to tell JVDB about this sick wife.

Going by the reviews on the AV Club, it looks like there's only one episode left for E4 to show. I really enjoyed this week's and I'll miss this show and its great cast.

The last ever episode ('Orginal Bitch') was really good and she blew up twin Luther's eardrums in a dream and I'll miss these wacky adventures.

Unaired ‘Don’t Trust The B-’ Episodes To Air On Logo TV

By THE DEADLINE TEAM | Monday July 14, 2014 @ 9:46am PDT

After ABC canceled Don’t Trust the B— In Apt 23 midway through its second season, it made the eight unaired episodes available online only. Logo TV today unveiled a deal to air the entire series — and put the unaired shows on network TV for the first time. The cable channel will air a The B Is Back marathon this Saturday from 1-10 PM ET/PT, with those final eight episodes rolling out each Saturday at 10 PM.

Don’t Trust The B– was one half of ABC’s long-suffering Tuesday comedies (along with Happy Endings before it was yanked from the schedule in January 2013. It wasn’t called a cancellation, but the low-rated sophomore comedy never came back even via the time-honored tradition of burning off final episodes during summer.

So make sure you have that GAY channel on your system! No, not Bravo...LogoTV!

Back