Dork Lord and Yub to forge an alliance?

Us midgets know the hidden ways about places and speak our own secret tongue.

My weekly chats with Shalamar have been... MOST INFORMATIVE.

ROFL... I highly doubt that.

btw, don't let Rommie know that you are secretly wooing his ex, he can be quite possessive... unless... maybe... oh wait....

OMG I'VE JUST FOUND OUT UNDER WHAT HANDLE ROMMIE HID ALL THESE YEARS!!!!!!!!
Oh come here old chap, I've missed you! (((RommieSG)))

:bigass:

DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNT DIAF CUNTDIAF CUNT

he said he would never speak to u again mark his words... does that mean if he speaks to u again hes pwned?

Nope. Means that he is a most well-meaning one who can graciously forgive a woman's pettyness... I HOPE!!

We are allied in the sense we fight for the same things right now. There is no conspiracy, that denotes orginization and planning. I'm winging it. I'm completely unsure wheter Pickle makes plans, but I sure as hell don't.

If Pickle starts acting like a douchstatic turdmunching cockstain, eg like you, hummus or Dirk, I'll waste no time in treating him in the same fashion I treat you, hummus and Dirk. I don't forsee it happening, though. Now kindly stop thinking, because you're overheating and the smell of burnt hair is horrible.

2717990594_91b9483c16.jpg

THEY make the plans: not me. I'm not a planner...

Dare I ask which one of us is Dent?

I'm sure the idiot brigade will waste no time in labelling us.

Dare I ask which one of us is Dent?

I'm sure the idiot brigade will waste no time in labelling us.

Dude, foregone conclusion. Pickle matches the "Evil Clown" archetype, but I don't think I'd call you a two-face.

Back