Dork Lord

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Now it's time to assimilate. Gagh is Gagh. He doesn't do anal. He's one of the funniest and best parts of the board, so just enjoy him, don't try to figure him out.

And please, have fun.

Alex Buchet

fags

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
OMG alliteration!

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
jack said:
Now it's time to assimilate. Gagh is Gagh. He doesn't do anal. He's one of the funniest and best parts of the board, so just enjoy him, don't try to figure him out.

And please, have fun.

Jack you of all people on the internets should know me well enough to know I don't back down.

Gagh could be the polictical, social, religious, and financial overlord of all thinks TK.

I am a noob, and none to bright about such things; so that very well could be the case.

But you of all people know that I would fight a waterfall if it was lookin at me funny, and I'd find a way to win.

Even if I am completely destroyed and humiliated, it will be entertaining. At least to me, and perhaps to others as well.

But if it's in poor taste, I'll lay off the pooper in his case.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
OH NO. PLEASE LAY OFF ME, AFTER ALL YOUR AMAZING TALENTS TO TROLL & FLAME (HOMO, ASS, PENIS, ECT) ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE!

NEVER BEFORE HAS TK SEEN SUCH A HEAVYWEIGHT MOSTER OF TROLLING & FLAMING ABILITY LIKE YOU! I SEE NOW WHY A BUNCH OF NEGS CAN CAUSE A PERSON SO MUCH GRIEF AND PAIN, AND PROMISE NEVER TO NEG AGAIN!

THIS IS INDEED A BITTER BODY-BLOW I HAVE BEEN DEALT. NOW I REALISE IT IS TIME TO REFORM, AND MEND MY BROKEN WAYS. THIS IS AN AWFUL, TERRIBLE MOMENT FOR ME.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Your subtle use of irony has cut me to the quick sir! It is I in all of my craven noob ignorance that has been taught a lesson most important! I shall never again use sexual inneuendo on such a sharp wit as yourself! I don't after all wish to be labeled a 1 trick PWNY. I want to expand my horizons! I want to post page after page of random letters and numbers!

Oh please teach me your ways, noble master of the troll!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You know, posting page after page of random letters & numbers is a huge talent. You'll realise that it is the pinnacle of human evolution after a while or so.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I used to recite the balcony scene with my ex wife whenever I went out for a smoke (fag).

Also, Our middle daughter is NAMED Juliet.

Please don't make phun of my spelling disorder, I'm partially lysdexic, and very sensitive about it.

As I'm sure Elrod and Alex will be happy to tell you.

jack

The Dork Lord said:
Jack you of all people on the internets should know me well enough to know I don't back down.

Gagh could be the polictical, social, religious, and financial overlord of all thinks TK.

I am a noob, and none to bright about such things; so that very well could be the case.

But you of all people know that I would fight a waterfall if it was lookin at me funny, and I'd find a way to win.

Even if I am completely destroyed and humiliated, it will be entertaining. At least to me, and perhaps to others as well.

But if it's in poor taste, I'll lay off the pooper in his case.

Well you responded to the "have fun" part, but did you understand what I was saying?

Y'see, in my estimation, some of the pranks you've pulled have been classic, and I personally think you were made for this place. It will be interesting to see you and Mess and you and Dogbert working together. I can't personally wait for you to meet the Coyote and the Saint.

You're still a fucking n00b, and thus must do anal, or at least a little Throat Sprocketing. At least there are real girls around.

Gagh is in many ways the heart and soul of TK, so while I don't "genuflect" to him, I do recognize.

jack

Hey Ellie, what happebened to your red thingie there?

Don't tell me you've been PWNED by Karma?

:::snicker:::

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
jack said:
Well you responded to the "have fun" part, but did you understand what I was saying?

Y'see, in my estimation, some of the pranks you've pulled have been classic, and I personally think you were made for this place. It will be interesting to see you and Mess and you and Dogbert working together. I can't personally wait for you to meet the Coyote and the Saint.

You're still a fucking n00b, and thus must do anal, or at least a little Throat Sprocketing. At least there are real girls around.

Gagh is in many ways the heart and soul of TK, so while I don't "genuflect" to him, I do recognize.

Do I understand my place in the pecking order? Yes, yes i do. I am fully aware that I am at the bottom of the totem pole.

That doesn't mean I like it, but I do realize it.

You're the second person today who's vouced for this gagh person, and tho I don't see the appeal (I also don't like American Idol, Spongebob, Jackass, and other mondo popular things), I reconize that must be me and my noobness.

However it sounds more like you're saying I SHOULDN'T pursue thing, rather than I CAN'T. That most of all gives me pause.

I can't just not respond though, certainly you know that's not in me. I can however keep the gloves on, and not pull out all of my toys.

Does this sound like an acceptible compromise, or shall I turn in my decoder ring and membership card?

jack

Oh it isn't that you CAN'T...feel free. But Gagh is the Irresistable Force, and I have yet to see an Immovable Object.

Or maybe that's supposed to be the other way around, probly.

And Gagh is like all things UK, they take time to develop a flavor for, but are really the finest of "vintages" whatever the bottle.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I've thought about returning to the UK on more than one occasion.

What part does he hail from? He seems like he'd be fun to have a pint or two with.

Does he imbibe?

Mr. Gagh? Do you partake in the spirits, sir?