Dr Dave breaks a room

Dr Dave

pillzlol
With a broom and a spoon, while looking a pictures of the moon.

And now for NASCAR talk.

I'm waiting for the Phoenix race to start.

Mirah

I love you
I get paralyzed. I can't make a decision. I avoid confrontation. I don't tell the truth. I bottle everything up inside of me. I reach out to no one. I am al alone. I feel fear. I feel sadness. I feel depressed. I feel unable to do a god dammmed fucking thing. I fear rejection. I fear being alone. (Not really) I fear looking like a fuck up or a failure. I fear Being One! I really really like myself. I feel comfortable with myself. Its other people I can't handle.
I don't know how to get along with people. Some people I know can say anything. I love those people. I want to be one of those people.
The short time I spent in the church sort of fucked with my brain, now I feel guilty for everything I do or want to do. Or feel guilty for not feeling guilty.
I hate life. (not really)
I want a fucking cigarette.
I wish my computer worked.
I should focus on the real problem.
I should look everything in the eye and face it.
I should stop running.

Mirah

I love you
Sometimes I feel guilty that I don't help my family enough or hang out with them enough. But then sometimes I just want to run the fuck away from them. Fuck them for putting conditions on me, fuck them for giving me guilt, fuck them for not letting me be free and be whoever the hell I want to be. Fuck Them! Why am I trying so hard to please them all the time?

Mirah

I love you
I'm kind of fucked up.
I'm so depressed I don't want to walk downstairs.
I hate this house.
I hate how cold it is.
I fucking hate this place. (not really)
but my fucking sister has me so paralyzed I live in fear lest I break something or
do something wrong or maybe its just not how she likes it.
I have to get out of here.
I have to find my own place.
But then my car broke down, so its like I'm supposed to stay here anyway.
What the fuck?
I dont' know.
Now you know.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
I get paralyzed. I can't make a decision. I avoid confrontation. I don't tell the truth. I bottle everything up inside of me. I reach out to no one. I am al alone. I feel fear. I feel sadness. I feel depressed. I feel unable to do a god dammmed fucking thing. I fear rejection. I fear being alone. (Not really) I fear looking like a fuck up or a failure. I fear Being One! I really really like myself. I feel comfortable with myself. Its other people I can't handle.
I don't know how to get along with people. Some people I know can say anything. I love those people. I want to be one of those people.
The short time I spent in the church sort of fucked with my brain, now I feel guilty for everything I do or want to do. Or feel guilty for not feeling guilty.
I hate life. (not really)
I want a fucking cigarette.
I wish my computer worked.
I should focus on the real problem.
I should look everything in the eye and face it.
I should stop running.

This post makes me want to kill myself. Just kidding it doesn't; just kidding it does. Just kidding, I’m dead already, just kidding I’m not. Just kidding, I’m immortal, just kidding; just kidding.

I will always love you, just kidding. I never loved you, just kidding I tattooed your name on my forehead just kidding I slept with your sister, just kidding. Just kidding; just kidding.

I’m really a woman; just kidding I’m really the pope. Just kidding, just kidding. I’m only 14 just kidding; I retired last year just kidding. I’m from the future just kidding; I’m a robot. Just kidding, just kidding.

I’m going to post those pics of us fucking just kidding, I deleted them just kidding. There are no pics just kidding. Just kidding just kidding.

LC I’m your father, just kidding I’m really your son just kidding I’m your long lost brother just kidding I’m your imaginary friend.

Just kidding.

Mirah

I love you
Fuck you I love you Just kidding No I'm not yes I am
Maybe I am Just kidding

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm kind of fucked up.
I'm so depressed I don't want to walk downstairs.
I hate this house.
I hate how cold it is.
I fucking hate this place. (not really)
but my fucking sister has me so paralyzed I live in fear lest I break something or
do something wrong or maybe its just not how she likes it.
I have to get out of here.
I have to find my own place.
But then my car broke down, so its like I'm supposed to stay here anyway.
What the fuck?
I dont' know.
Now you know.

Yeah I had similar problems when I lived with my brother in Rochester. Its much better living where I am now with a different brother. Similar interests and attitudes toward life. He is more outgoing than I am though.

Mirah

I love you
Yeah I had similar problems when I lived with my brother in Rochester. Its much better living where I am now with a different brother. Similar interests and attitudes toward life. He is more outgoing than I am though.

I sit here and I blame myself, and I feel guilty for everything I do. And everything for her is about money-my other sister knows exactly how it is with her-because she lived with her too.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I sit here and I blame myself, and I feel guilty for everything I do. And everything for her is about money-my other sister knows exactly how it is with her-because she lived with her too.

*lends Mirah an ear to listen to and a hug*

Mirah

I love you
So now I've compounded everything by avoiding a couple people that I have to call and say where the fuck I was today. (doing nothing) thankfully they are pretty understanding. But srsly I have more than 1 of these days-and I hate them. Isolating, fuck.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
So now I've compounded everything by avoiding a couple people that I have to call and say where the fuck I was today. (doing nothing) thankfully they are pretty understanding. But srsly I have more than 1 of these days-and I hate them. Isolating, fuck.

I seem to isolate myself every weekend nowadays. And i feel so guilty for it. I should get out go for a drive and/or hang out for a few hours with my brother and his college friends.