Dr Dave's tea thread

Dr Dave

pillzlol
So who here enjoys tea AND DON'T LIE TO ME ABOUT IT, YOU NOSES!

I enjoy various black teas (earl gray, hot for example), and herbal ones.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I like sweet tea only. Sweet like kool-aid.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Iced tea with so much sugar in it you feel the DIABEEEETUS creeping up on you.

Seph

Retired Account

Seph

Retired Account

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
PG Tips would be bitter without milk. Same goes for Tetley, which I drink. I also like a nice jasmine or cinnamon tea, with no milk or sugar.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
PG Tips would be bitter without milk. Same goes for Tetley, which I drink. I also like a nice jasmine or cinnamon tea, with no milk or sugar.

I've seen Tetley as well, have yet to try it either. I mostly get Stash & Tazo for the herbal stuff and Stash and Twinings for the black teas, with the occasional other thing. Also got some green tea in there.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I've got a bottle of sparkling white Jasmine tea next to me that someone gave me for Xmas. Never had any before, but it's way too big a bottle for one person.

It has a lingering cycle of complex flavours which will satisfy the most discerning palette... apparently.

Seph

Retired Account

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Tea? Earl Gray, hot.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Twinings' Earl Grey, freshly brewed, almost every morning for the last decade or two. You wouldn't want to be near me without at least the prospect of me getting my morning tea.

For afternoon, I also accept flavored teas, I once had a strawberry-pineapple flavored green tea I almost got addicted to.