Dragon Age Origins.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
So I finally got my copy of Dragon Age Origins up and running.

I know, Loooonnngggg time, but still.
This is perfect so that I have to combat myself while I begin three summer school classes in the 'net.

So I have a couple questions.
I'm running it 800x600 with medium textures and detail, and the screen animation is still fluttery. like 4-6 frames a second.
Is that normal?

What are you favorite combos?
characters, interactions, tactic setups...
I hate it when some of the party just stands there and forces be to make them do things.
Can I get more then 4 party members at a time?

What are the useless skills?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Don't know about the fluttery animation...

You'll get used to the combat, you need to set up some stuff for the other characters to do automatically. It's been awhile since I played but at the top of the screen there are different menu thingies. You can set up your tactics however you like.

You can't use more than 4 characters at a time.

There are lots and lots of skills to choose from. It really just depends on what race and class you are, and how you like to play. I do remember there being some less useful spells for mages, but I don't remember what they were.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Heres an odd question:

How do I screen capture?
the printscreen button isn't working and I remapped the button to another and when I press it, then check the player profile, Nothing.

I have a hot character and I'd like to get some pics.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Have you installed all the patches? I think there were some screen shot issues with the game, but I never bothered taking any so I never cared about it.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I have this for the 360, and have a couple runthroughs under my belt. As you said, it's a long time coming for you, so I hope you enjoy it.

The combat is definitely geared for the PC platform, as the console version was an afterthought. Thankfully it was retooled for consoles in DA2.

Since I play female toons, I like to put together 'Girl Power' teams. So my teams usually consisted of...

Me
Morrigan/Wynne
Leliana
Alistair

The banter between Morrigan and Alistair is classic, and there's also some gems from Leliana as well. Whenever you have Leliana and Sten together, you'll hear some dialogue that'll just make you melt when she calls him a 'Softie'. That voice...

Anyhow, I'm sure you'll enjoy it, and if you're like me you'll enjoy DA2 even more. :)