Dream Interpretation by Ilyanna

Mirah

I love you
Dear Ilyanna,
Tonight I had a dream that I was with my family, which I really was this weekend. The first part of the dream was fairly normal. But then it turned into a sick dimented dream where my family members wanted to have sex with me. My cousin was sitting next to me and was trying to hold my hand, and when I looked at him funny he said something like, "why hide it, they pretty much all know we are sleeping together anyway"

Nevermind. I know what this is about.
Thank you.
~Mirah

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Um Wow. I never have vivid dreams like that. Although, that sounds like a disturbing type I'd rather not have.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I had a dream where I was fucking Mirah. My cock was large and thick and stiff, she kept grunting "yes" with each deep stroke and when she came, she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me deeply while she pushed her soft hips up against me in the writhing orgasm she was having, moaning into my mouth..

Wonder what the symbolism in that dream is?

aeommai

cookie?
its a mystery to me

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I dreamt I was jogging for ages in blissfull medative state, then i woke dissapointed that i was still in bed.

Kthnx

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
54maidenformbra.jpg

Mirah

I love you
I dreamt about my lesbian friend.

Then I dreamt about seducing a reverand who liked little girls. I tried to keep him from them by seducing him, but it didn't work. Then I got kicked out of the house and no one would believe me.

I also dreamt I was coming to bed and my best friend/girlfriend/guardian angel was in my bed. I said to her, "There you are, you've been here this whole time, haven't you?" and she said, "Yes" I immediately felt comfort, then I leaned in to hug her and we started to kiss instead. She pulled me on top of her, I felt a penis on my leg and I thought "Well thats a neat trick, that feels quite like a real penis" Then she started forcefully raping me and I screamed out. I knew it was a dream so I did my best to scream in real life. I yelled, "help" and that did nothing. Finally I woke myself up with a "Hey"

You would think I would have enjoyed these dreams but they are pretty fucked up.

I often have the ability to wake myself up in dreams, or provide outs. I will tell myself I am in a dream and create a body of water I can jump into and escape.

I blame my dream on the various pain meds I am on this week and nothing more. Oh and hanging out with lesbians all weekend too.

Seph

Retired Account
eat stayawake

Mirah

I love you
She followed me home

Did she die last night?

I was sitting writing a story when I was approached by a woman who took my seat. She apologized, I said it was ok. She was talking and I tried to finish up what I was working on, or at least save what was there.

I asked her what she needed. Her long hair, some of it pulled back into two clips on the sides, like a woman who hasn't changed her style in years. Probably all her life.

Something freaked me out and told me to run, so I did. I left her sleeping at the church. Her head down.

I ran. I took a path I usually wouldn't take. I ran past dogs. I took the trail home, opened the garage door, and ran inside. I turned around and there she was. I screamed, "Aaaaah what are you doing here?"

"I followed you home" She said. That was apparent!

"I can't help you" I said.

Then I told her she needed to leave, and I made up some story about a family emergency, in which she didn't seem to hear. She just told me that if I wanted her too all I had to do was ask her to leave kindly.

So I said, "Kindly leave please"

Then I pretty much woke up.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I have dreams where my family almost discovers my cross dressing or where I'm dressed as a woman and nobody in my family notices and I'm walking around trying to get away from my family before they do notice what I'm wearing.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I'm very good at remembering dreams I've had.

I have nightmares a lot. Does that in itself mean anything?

Also, I've been known to have almost identical dreams multiple times over the course of a month of so. What's that mean?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Dear Ilyanna,
Tonight I had a dream that I was with my family, which I really was this weekend. The first part of the dream was fairly normal. But then it turned into a sick dimented dream where my family members wanted to have sex with me. My cousin was sitting next to me and was trying to hold my hand, and when I looked at him funny he said something like, "why hide it, they pretty much all know we are sleeping together anyway"

Nevermind. I know what this is about.
Thank you.
~Mirah

Dear Mirah,

OMG YOU HEAVE INCESTUOUS FANTASIES ABOUT YOUR FAMILY!!! PERVERT!!!!

j/k... in fact, this dream is a reminder for you to accept the fact that while it has never been discovered in the pit you dugged to bury it and plant hydrangeas on so you will always be able to recognize the spot and get it in times of dire need, your mom does know that it was you who stole the cookie jar all those years ago. Trust me, she just knows.

Your welcome.
~Ilyanna

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I had a dream where I was fucking Mirah. My cock was large and thick and stiff, she kept grunting "yes" with each deep stroke and when she came, she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me deeply while she pushed her soft hips up against me in the writhing orgasm she was having, moaning into my mouth..

Wonder what the symbolism in that dream is?

Dear Jack,

basically, the dream wants to tell you that it is time for the .3 of your weekly schedule of sexual intercourse. In fact, your hand has already understood the message and is taking care of the problem AS WE SPEAK.

That, and your dog likes to lick your face while you're asleep, apparently.

Yours truly,
~Ilyanna

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I dreamt I was jogging for ages in blissfull medative state, then i woke dissapointed that i was still in bed.

Kthnx

Dear SuN,

late-night snacks and oversensitivity regarding your own body mass index can be a nightmarish combination. Regular exercise might just be the answer to this. Also, posting pics of your semi-naked self at TK, undoubtedly followed by 45 offers to fuck you and 4 threats to your life out of jealousy will help keeping those dreams away.

Have a great day,
~Ilyanna

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I dreamt about my lesbian friend.

Then I dreamt about seducing a reverand who liked little girls. I tried to keep him from them by seducing him, but it didn't work. Then I got kicked out of the house and no one would believe me.

I also dreamt I was coming to bed and my best friend/girlfriend/guardian angel was in my bed. I said to her, "There you are, you've been here this whole time, haven't you?" and she said, "Yes" I immediately felt comfort, then I leaned in to hug her and we started to kiss instead. She pulled me on top of her, I felt a penis on my leg and I thought "Well thats a neat trick, that feels quite like a real penis" Then she started forcefully raping me and I screamed out. I knew it was a dream so I did my best to scream in real life. I yelled, "help" and that did nothing. Finally I woke myself up with a "Hey"

You would think I would have enjoyed these dreams but they are pretty fucked up.

I often have the ability to wake myself up in dreams, or provide outs. I will tell myself I am in a dream and create a body of water I can jump into and escape.

I blame my dream on the various pain meds I am on this week and nothing more. Oh and hanging out with lesbians all weekend too.

Dear Mirah,

yes, that dream (the second one) really is fucked up. Obviously, you do not really feel comforted by your current guardian angel, presumably due to the fact that you have to take pain med. I mean, what good is a guardian angel if s/he isn't able to keep shit happening that requires for you to take pain meds in the first place? Oh, and did you know that some pain killers have the side effect of a raised libido? In fact, it's a well-known chemical mechanism exploited by Bayer and Co. for the sole reason that when patients read the information leaflet, they will immediately be drawn to this and disregard any mention of rashes, kidney failure, or spastic convulsions that just might change their mind reg. taking the drug. Works like a charm since 1881.
But where was I? Oh, right, the dreams. Well, the reverend dream is a very common one, nowadays. Stop listen to the devil who wants to tell you that there are less-than-holy priests, preach a lot and donate lots of cash to the Catholic Church on a regular basis. That should do away with that topic. Nobody would believe you, anyway. Amen.

[As for waking yourself up.. As a teenager I've used to be able to steer my line of thoughts right before I fell asleep into a direction I wanted to dream about, and often enough, it worked well. Every so often, though, the dreams became too unpleasant, and I managed to wake myself up simply by saying 'wake up' to myself. Hm, maybe I should try and find out if I can still do that...]

Have a nice day,
~Ilyanna

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Did she die last night?

I was sitting writing a story when I was approached by a woman who took my seat. She apologized, I said it was ok. She was talking and I tried to finish up what I was working on, or at least save what was there.

I asked her what she needed. Her long hair, some of it pulled back into two clips on the sides, like a woman who hasn't changed her style in years. Probably all her life.

Something freaked me out and told me to run, so I did. I left her sleeping at the church. Her head down.

I ran. I took a path I usually wouldn't take. I ran past dogs. I took the trail home, opened the garage door, and ran inside. I turned around and there she was. I screamed, "Aaaaah what are you doing here?"

"I followed you home" She said. That was apparent!

"I can't help you" I said.

Then I told her she needed to leave, and I made up some story about a family emergency, in which she didn't seem to hear. She just told me that if I wanted her too all I had to do was ask her to leave kindly.

So I said, "Kindly leave please"

Then I pretty much woke up.

Dear Mirah,

'writing a story' is a synonym for doing something creative, positive you want to do for yourself. The woman is the inner 'demon' that tries to keep you from doing it, something like an inner voice that wants to keep you down and ruin any chance for you to be happy. Your first impulse to talk directly, thus acknowledging this persona of yours, was a step in the right direction. Unfortunately, the fear of facing one's inner demons often wins over trying to get to know oneself, symbolized by your running away and trying to hide at home. Fortunately, though, the inner personae know when to be persistent, and while some of them are destructive, they also have a benevolent streak. That's why that particular one simply told you how you can deal with it. It's actually a pretty awesome dream because you did the right thing.
Now you are free and able to do what it was you planned on doing for yourself and tried to talk yourself out of doing simultaneously. Enjoy!

Yours truly,
~Ilyanna

[I totally stole the above from 'Women who run with the Wolves', btw]

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I have dreams where my family almost discovers my cross dressing or where I'm dressed as a woman and nobody in my family notices and I'm walking around trying to get away from my family before they do notice what I'm wearing.

Dear Loktar,

hehe, guilty pleasures - pleasurably guilt! As long as your dream-brother doesn't want to borrow your panties from you, that dream is perfectly fine and completely normal.
Btw, Jack might be happy if you gave him a call.

Pleasant dreams,
~Ilyanna

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I'm very good at remembering dreams I've had.

I have nightmares a lot. Does that in itself mean anything?

Also, I've been known to have almost identical dreams multiple times over the course of a month of so. What's that mean?

Dear Kitty,

having a lot of nightmares is a sign that your subconsciousness has to deal with issues too nasty and unpleasant for you to be faced with while awake. Hang in there. It's been only a few weeks since Ange has been banned, I bet those dreams will cease gradually with each log-in to TK without having to wade through all that crap.

Well, if that bugs you, STOP HITTING THAT INTERNAL F5 BUTTON, IDIOT!
Of course, dependant on the topic of the dream, that can be an awesome thing! (I have that recurring dream regarding Brad Pitt, a jacuzzi and a deserted island...~sigh)

I hope this helps,
~Ilyanna