Dual and J&L Masacres Faceoff: Go!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You might want to reconsider trading Germany in, then. We are a very, uh, leader-oriented and stoic culture, if you ever want to test out how far you can go, German democracy is your tool.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
The current redemption value of Germany in the game we're playing is $0.25 and one of those whistles you get in a Cracker Jack box.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
go figure.
$.25 is exactly the amount you need to buy a whistle resembling the one you get in a Cracker Jack box. What a coincidence.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I started some threads for you to move.

See? That's typical for the Evil Dual Mod: first he promises you hot, steamy action, then he let's you sit in the cold and wait for hours while he most likely prepares himself dinner, gets high, and goes to bed.

I will continue to take care of your threads later, unless Dual wakes from his slumber and wants to do you before I can.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Sorry, my love, but I fear that I must abandon those more... menial of moderating tasks to you.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Sorry, my love, but I fear that I must abandon those more... menial of moderating tasks to you.

LOL, good answer. A bit uppity, maybe, but a good answer nevertheless.

Why take care of them if you find it tedious?
That question is a bit confusing: if you mean me, I don't find it especially tedious. If you mean Dual, well, he doesn't take care of them.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
... which reminds me that I wanted to put forth the idea of a public mod log one of these days.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
... which reminds me that I wanted to put forth the idea of a public mod log one of these days.

Then everybody would see Gagh spending hours at a time merging threads, and Omar's efficacy would be called in to question.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Then everybody would see Gagh spending hours at a time merging threads, and Omar's efficacy would be called in to question.

Funny. I must have missed all the moments that I was merging threads. Where could I have been?