Dual?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I can be in Amsterdam from Sep 8, 5pm to Sep 9, 5pm... does that fit your schedule? I might be able to change it to Sep 9 to Sep 10, but I'd prefer the first option.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Ha, what do you think I feel every time you US Tkers plan on meeting and poor me has to sit alone in my room and imagine all the stuff you'll do? It's about time I get some action, too!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ha, what do you think I feel every time you US Tkers plan on meeting and poor me has to sit alone in my room and imagine all the stuff you'll do? It's about time I get some action, too!

Indeed. Its time I get some action too!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Dual, I'll be at the airport to make stabby on you for making time with my internet girlfriend. Does 3am by the baggage carousel work for you?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Unless of course you bring back a little something from Amsterdam, knowmsayin knowmsayin. wink wink nudge nudge.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I can be in Amsterdam from Sep 8, 5pm to Sep 9, 5pm... does that fit your schedule? I might be able to change it to Sep 9 to Sep 10, but I'd prefer the first option.

That's fantastic; we'll have a great time. :D

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I don't think you got what I mean. Whatever. I'd like to meed someone from TK too. I live in London.
Ah, it's not so much that I didn't get it. It's just that I don't really care. ;)

Unless of course you bring back a little something from Amsterdam, knowmsayin knowmsayin. wink wink nudge nudge.
Hey, I didn't realize you were that interested in tulips... I'll make sure to give Dual a very nice variety of bulbs to take with him :whistle:

Conchaga said:
I WANT TONS OF PICTURES DAMMIT!
:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Oh I forgot, he hates paki's

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
...and retards.

Of course, if he wouldn't meet me all those years ago, I doubt he'd be willing to meet that jerkoff.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Damn, there goes that dream of mine where I meet with Gagh and Seph and we do some binge drinking (Strongbow FTW) while discussing the monumental influence the lyrics (and OMG THAT KILLER RIFF!!!) of Fat-bottomed Girls are still having on today's pop culture. :(

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
If Brand Nubian can shout out to them as a fucking founder of hip hop I'M fucking allowed to like to watch the video for "Me So Horny" and his gigantic fucking fake phone on loop FOREVER even if there are other people around.