Dual's Day

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Adopted two cats and bought shit for them, watched Bonnie and Clyde, got high, drove 120 miles to go gambling with a friend, ended up only breaking even after like three hours of blackjack, drove 120 miles home at 3 am. I'll have to wake up in like six hours and be out the door in eight. :(

Yub

Anachrophobic
That sounds like an incredible waste to time to me. At least you've got something to kick now.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I thought this place of urs was temporary; what r u gunna do with teh cats?
Sell them 4 Dim Sim?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I don't know. I have it for another year; I'll probably be moving to SF after that. Maybe I'll sell them.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Maybe you can fatten them up, skin them for a nice of feline leather slippers and make a nice stirfry for your neighbours. Liberally kicking them around the house tenderises the meat for that meal. It's win win!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I dont like the vibe of this thread.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'd never abuse a cat who know how to fire ranged high powered weaponry.

I just really hate one of my cats. He is a total dumb nugget, coming in whenever and yowling for no reason. Doesn't eat his food until it goes mouldy or eats both his and the other cats food and thus I have to serve food to the other cat again. Nearly ruined Christmas last year by vomiting everywhere on Christmas Eve, he missed the presents by mere centimetres. Used to piss on everything until I kicked him enough times to make him stop. Used to sleep in the cot reserved for my daughter until I threw him across the room enough times for him to take the hint, you think the first few times would've been enough but he kept it up for weeks. There's more but I could fill pages with his idiocy.

The other cat is a stately queen and quite a decent feline. She doesn't bother me and I don't bother her.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Mabee he took a liking to ur daughter...and saw her as his new owner..cats are known to do that, and become very protective.
then again he may have been jealous and planning to suffocate her.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
That sounds like a terrible cat. Any animal that pisses all over my house doesnt get to live there anymore.