Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dudh is under new management

If you think weak sauce like Dudh could ever aspire to the Greatness That Is Jack, then you're trolled :D

jack said:
If you think weak sauce like Dudh could ever aspire to the Greatness That Is Jack, then you're trolled :D
No, but it's pretty obvious that you've been led to believe it's a Comiconer and are fishing for something.

I know it's BG :bigass: or someone doing his cunt work for him. An SCer with a jackdance to perform :D

You know, I just sit and watch you type that bullshit for months and never say a word, and then you act like a rude asshat to me, that's all.

jack said:
I own henoch in a way you've never been able to and you know it :bigass:
That's nice. Have fun with your pet.
jack said:
You know, I just sit and watch you type that bullshit for months and never say a word, and then you act like a rude asshat to me, that's all.
Um huh.
jack said:
I will enjoy privately fucking you sideways though :D
And what was that about again? Who was "rude" to whom again?

Dudh said:
bow down to your new God, suckers!

:::laughing:::

Yet another fucking dual. Doesn't this site get any NEW members? Must it always be someone's fucking dual? I grow bored of that.

Sarek said:
That's nice. Have fun with your pet.

Um huh.

And what was that about again? Who was "rude" to whom again?

Wow. I wasn't even talking to you there. Relax. It's an asshole you are in possession of? Correctly assumptive on my part? As in, unless you have a vagina attached to you, the third quote wasn't directed at you.

Henoch is an extreme intellectual. I'll tell you why nobody likes his music? BECAUSE HE'S A WOMAN AND HE'S AN ORIENTAL, THAT'S WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you Mr Infectious Stress Related Skin Disease? We need to GROOVE.