DUFFY actually has a nice arse

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Do I really believe it or am I just syaing SHOCKING THINGS to lure Gagh back!?

Gwen: Okay, lad! 'ere, Rhys, stop being a skinny little prick you shitstain...it worked!

Jack: GREAt.

Gwen: So are you going to wish Ianto back into human?

Jack: ...not yet.

THE ENDDo

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
lol at Kings of Leon thanking only England for getting a BRIT Award in that special American way of theirs. :)

CaptainWacky

I only watched a few minutes since James Corden's face makes me want to vomit.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, he was annoying as usual. Followed by Alan Carr who actually shouted "I'M GAY!" without any leadup or explanation when they showed some nominees.

Otherwise it was actually really good. Have you noticed there aren't any shitty girl/boybands anymore? Maybe it really is a golden age of British music.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Who's Duffy and why no pic?

CaptainWacky

Yeah, he was annoying as usual. Followed by Alan Carr who actually shouted "I'M GAY!" without any leadup or explanation when they showed some nominees.

Otherwise it was actually really good. Have you noticed there aren't any shitty girl/boybands anymore? Maybe it really is a golden age of British music.

Were Girls Aloud murdered or something?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I like their music and they're a bit older now, so they're not trashy bubblegum shit.

CaptainWacky

I just hate Cheryl Cole and how she's supposed to be a "national treasure" because she cries on some ITV shit.

CaptainWacky

Gagh never returned. :(

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I will pray for him with my bible reading group

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulGXKULw_pk"]YouTube - Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe: The Junior Christian Science Bible Lesson[/ame]