Dumping Of Threads

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I think it needs to stop. Obviuosly the threads are going to get dumped here. So the plan of action is to get those posting threads dumpable down here to stop.

Love Child

One Love
Currently any thread in the tea room or speak freely is being dumped down here if it doesn't meet "criteria". This criteria is a little confusing to me. It seems most threads stargard posts and blackfoot get dumped down here.

Love Child

One Love
In the spirit of the badlands and what was before, the accepting of the Skans, the raids, the DLP, we did not fight.

In the spirit of what is new perhaps the threads can at least be merged once they are dumped here? Say a Stargard dump and a Blackfoot dump? I don't like that either.

: (

Seph

Retired Account
but they both make such lame threads, better to have one big lame thread each than hundreds of lame threads each littering my playground.

ps they will probably make more sense with all the posts merged and jumbled up...

Seph

Retired Account
but they both make such lame threads, better to have one big lame thread each than hundreds of lame threads each littering my playground.

ps they will probably make more sense with all the posts merged and jumbled up...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I totally agree with having all of fishniggers threads dumped here or in Daycare. it's hysterical to see him scramble to find them, try to figure out the correct dual to post with and then crow about how pwned we all are for moving them.

Well, I enjoy it, anyway.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Starguard threads come down here, mostly because they have images / videos & the like that won't work in Daycare. I tend to place NAP stuff in Daycare. If I had my way, I'd put most Starguard threads in Daycare too, but several people have said to me they fit more in here.

Of course, whatever you do, some people will agree, others won't. As a compromise, this is a mild one.

jack

YEAH WELL IT'S RUINED MY LIFE FOREVER

Seph

Retired Account
i thought that was when u realized u had made a gloryhole vid with Pickle?

jack

That was fun, I spattered his uvula with my peckersnot and it jetted out his nose LOL

Seph

Retired Account
Pickle this isnt good

PRAY

*LAUGHING*

*TeeHee*

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
What about just letting them be dumped here and fall down to page 2? Why the sudden need for merging and moving?

I still believe the only policy the Badlands will ever need is to merge floods and make sure we're not doing anything that's against the board rules.

Anything beyond that is a) work for me or b) admin/mod abuse, ergo: not welcome.

Love Child

One Love
OMG Ily you crack me up!

The stargard and NAP threads I get and we can merge them here unless its too much work, after all that is ridiculous to create more work. blah blah blah etc etc

There was a thread of mine moved down here and I wasn't sure why-was it a "consideration" for me? or was there a reason it shouldn't have been in the tea room?

anyway.