Earthquake Question (And BB)!

Mirah

I love you
I saw the vid of Judge Judy being caught in the earthquake but I also heard there was vid captured on the Big Brother show and other shows. Has anyone seen this or any other videos? I am interested in watching them.
Thanks.
Here is the Judge Judy Link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-jNUz2RjM

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Some of the house guests still don't think it was a real earthquake... I think, have to check with Eggs.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It was in California.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes, several of the houseguests (mostly the idiotic Mean Girls) think that the earthquake was a trick engineered by BB.

Memphis is walking around betting people $500 that it was real, and they all think he's crazy.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well he is called Memphis.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
What earthquake, tehres nothing on the BBC website

It happened last week, but there were definitely stories on there. There were ten stories about Carol Vorderman, so there must be lots about this.

CaptainWacky

All the Countdown letters fell off the board during the earthquake.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And spelt out the words "your fired" (earthquakes aren't good at spelling)

CaptainWacky

Where?

CaptainWacky

I should have just looked at your location, really.

Are you really supposed to run to an open area during an earthquake where the earth may open up its mouth and gobble you up?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
We don't have earthquakes down here, but I guess it makes sense to get out in the open. I think you're more likely to get hit by something falling than you are to have the earth open up under you.

CaptainWacky

I thought you were supposed to climb to the top of the highest building you can find and lean over the edgE?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Before striking the Lorne Green dead pose.

CaptainWacky

THEN GO "MEEP FUCKING HITLER JUICE"