Eggs, Jamie Bell is off the market

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
He married Evan Rachel Wood.

7575.imgcache.jpg

I'm in mourning now.

Tisiphone

Ya know, she doesn't do anything for me at all.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Not sure how I would feel about marrying someone in October who claimed to be bisexual in August.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Because bisexuals can't be faithful?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They can. BUT EVAN WON'T.

As far as I'm concerned this doesn't count. HE'S STILL POACHABLE! NEENER NEENER CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He always looks like he'd smell.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Yes, dirty in the wrong way

On the bisexual point, I have to admit a little prejudice especially with someone here who I really like. However, I've always thought bisexuals a little like agnostics, or gluttons. Either they can't make their mind up, or they are greedy. Sorry, it's probably from not meeting that many that I have these backward opinions.

Anyway, by the by, proclaiming you like both sexes months before you proclaim that you are restricting yourself to one sex for the rest of your life just feels a little odd. Unless she is a publicity seeking lipstick lesbian who will say anything to get some extra followers on twitter.

Who knows?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Every time he does a magazine shoot, the damn stylists always grunge him up.

I think he lets it happen because he was a dancer, and didn't want to seem "gay" (EVEN THO HE SECRETLY LOVE ME OKAY)

CaptainWacky

He's still a huge step up from Marilyn Manson.

Tisiphone

As a bisexual, I get pissed off when these actresses all the sudden admit they like women too because I think for the most part it's a publicity stunt or they think it will make men want them more.

Amber Heard is the exception, but I think she's a full blow lesbian (for now) and is in a relationship with another chick. Until these other young huzzies start dating women in the open field, I call foul.

CaptainWacky

I thought she was with Johnny Depp?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oooh, look how strong!

8128.imgcache.jpg

And yet, he's so tiny!

8129.imgcache.jpg

:D

SAUSAGEMAN

Yes, dirty in the wrong way

On the bisexual point, I have to admit a little prejudice especially with someone here who I really like. However, I've always thought bisexuals a little like agnostics, or gluttons. Either they can't make their mind up, or they are greedy. Sorry, it's probably from not meeting that many that I have these backward opinions.

Anyway, by the by, proclaiming you like both sexes months before you proclaim that you are restricting yourself to one sex for the rest of your life just feels a little odd. Unless she is a publicity seeking lipstick lesbian who will say anything to get some extra followers on twitter.

Who knows?

~~sexuality is a spectrum~~

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Evan Rachel Wood is pregnant; first baby with husband Jamie Bell

By Nardine Saad – Ministry of Gossip
January 11, 2013, 12:17 p.m.

Evan Rachel Wood is pregnant!

"Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell confirmed they are expecting their first child later this year. The couple is thrilled," a rep for Wood told Us Weekly.

This will be the first child for the "Mildred Pierce" actress, 25, and the "Billy Elliott" actor, 26.

"Remember when i said, 'No baby on the way here,'" Wood tweeted with a picture of the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting." "Well, I didnt know there actually was!"

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Oscar nominations

"Thanks for all your warm wishes. We are very happy. I'm gonna be a mama!" she added, then said that her song of the day was Guns 'N Roses' "Sweet Child of Mine."

Wood and Bell married in secret on Oct. 30; she wore a custom Chantilly lace mermaid gown by Carolina Herrera. They first met in 2005 while they were filming Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" video, then dated on-again-off-again. She was previously engaged to Marilyn Manson.

Let's hope she doesn't post gruesome videos of the birth the way she posted a video of herself getting her nose pierced. We can do without that footage, thanks.
I wonder who they got to supply the sperm for the in-vitro. I mean, obviously they didn't have sex, since he is gay and saving himself for me.

Tisiphone

That bitch.

CaptainWacky

She's sexually attractive.

CaptainWacky

Paps sink to new low?

Evan Rachel Wood ‏@evanrachelwood

That picture was never meant for anyone but me and my husband.
Details
11m Evan Rachel Wood Evan Rachel Wood ‏@evanrachelwood

Fyi i was not walking down the st parading my ultrasound photo. That was the roof of a hospital parking garage where you should be safe.
Details
16m Evan Rachel Wood Evan Rachel Wood ‏@evanrachelwood

I have never been more violated by a photographer. Thats the inside of my body and my child. Would u like my soul too? nothing is sacred.
Details
42m Evan Rachel Wood Evan Rachel Wood ‏@evanrachelwood

Thats my child. Its not even out of the womb and they are snapping photos of it. I am getting out of la. People have no hearts.
Details
45m Evan Rachel Wood Evan Rachel Wood ‏@evanrachelwood

You took a picture of my ultrasound photo???!!!! I couldnt be more furious right now. I want to cry. My child isnt even born yet.
Details

Evan Rachel Wood ‏@evanrachelwood

Which sick fuck paparazzi hid in the parking lot of my hospital after my ultrasound. I cant stand this.