Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eggs, Jamie Bell is off the market

Apparently some complained that while you could see a cross section of her womb and unborn foetus, you couldn't make out her lower lips.

"Why don't they ever show the lower lips? Only muff?" Asked a puzzled Daily Mail commenter.

Evan Rachel Wood Welcomes Baby Boy With Jamie Bell

Posted: 07/30/2013 8:21 am EDT | Updated: 07/30/2013 8:21 am EDT

Congrats go out to the new parents!

Evan Rachel Wood welcomed her first child with Jamie Bell, a "beautiful" son, yesterday (July 29), People confirms.

“Parents and baby are all doing well,” her rep says.

The pair took to Twitter to share the happy news, with Wood writing, "It's a boy!"

Wow! What a day. Evan you are my warrior! You never cease to amaze. Thank you for birthing our son so naturally & peacefully. You did it!
— Jamie Bell (@1jamiebell) July 30, 2013
Wood, 25, and Bell, 27, tied the knot in October 2012 and announced their pregnancy in January. They first met on the set of Green Day's music video for "Wake Me Up When September Ends" in 2005 and reconnected following Wood's split from Marilyn Manson in 2010.

"It’s been a whirlwind roller coaster, it’s been amazing. [But] it’s not easy," Wood told HuffPost Celebrity about pregnancy in April, admitting that she was nervous about giving birth. "I’ve been through the gamut of like fear and excitement, but now I’m very calm and very ready. I feel really good."
Congrats to the happy family BUT I WILL HAVE HIM YET!!11

As my fellow shut-in couch blob Nikki Finke used to get paid to say,

TOLDJA!

(Actually it's sad when anyone breaks up who isn't Counting Crows or Creed, but HEY THIS IS ME)

Evan Rachel Wood, Jamie Bell Split After Nearly Two Years of Marriage

May. 28, 2014 AT 3:00PM By Stephanie Webber

Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have split after nearly two years of marriage, a rep for the couple confirms exclusively to Us Weekly; the couple welcomed a baby boy in July 2013 Credit: Jeff Vespa/Getty Images

Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have ended their marriage, a rep for the couple confirms exclusively to Us Weekly.

"Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have decided to separate," the rep tells Us in an exclusive statement. "They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision and the two remain close friends."

A source adds: "They love each other so much but it just wasn't right." See more sexy pics of Evan here.

Wood, 26, and Bell, 28, first met on the set of Green Day's music video "Wake Me Up When September Ends" in 2004 and tied the knot eight years later in October 2012. Last July, they welcomed a baby boy, whose name has never been revealed. (At the time, Bell praised his "warrior" wife via Twitter for birthing their child so "naturally and peacefully.")

Back in November, the first time mom opened up about motherhood and her hectic schedule to Us during a screening of her film Charlie Countryman in NYC.

"I've been having separation anxiety because I’m so used to him being right here all the time. They kind of become a part of you, you know?" she told Us on Nov. 13 of her little tot. "It was my dream to be a mom, so I'm loving it. I love it."

"He's smiling and laughing. He started rolling over," she gushed of his recent milestones. "He's grabbing things. You know, he's making oohs and aahs."

Wood and the Fantastic Four 2 actor's last red carpet appearance together was at the LACMA 2013 Art + Film Gala in L.A. last November. Bell, for the most part, has kept mum about his relationship with the Facing the Wind actress, and recently deleted his official Twitter page.

Three days later there was speculation that ERW had hooked up with Michelle Rodriguez, because TWO BI CELEBRITIES WE KNOW BY NAME OMG, but she and the world laughed that off quickly.

Meanwhile, Jamie is out there, awaiting my comforting arms. I may have to leave the house sometime after all...