Eggs, no DWTS finale thread?!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Based in the SINGLE dance number I saw from each finalist last night, I'm happy with the decision.

What's with the retarded judge on the end, though? I could barely understand him, and it looked like he'd sweated through his suit!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
People don't follow it here as much, plus I spent all night moderating idiots and heartbroken wallflowers at another site during and after the show. No suicides reported as of yet.

They say the results were incredibly close, Gilles and Shawn kept trading the lead as they counted votes. I think that's a real accomplishment for Gilles, considering Shawn is an Olympic gold medalist with a built-in following, and nobody had ever heard of him when the show started.

As long as Melissa lost, I'm happy. :D

Big Dick McGee

This is the first episode I've seen even a part of. Is it S.O.P. for the finalist to all score perfectly on their finale dance?

Melissa has a rockin' bod, but I was rooting for SJ. Melissa is a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader (and I fucking HATE the Cowgirls), and Shawn is an American athletic hero. I was rooting for her all the way.

It's a shame she went on so soon after the Olypics. As with most female gymnasts, as soon as she stopped training she went through puberty. Her face was a bit zitty, and her body turned completely to muscle. She'll look better in about a year.

When's the next season start?!?!?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This is the first episode I've seen even a part of. Is it S.O.P. for the finalist to all score perfectly on their finale dance?
This is the first time I watched an entire season closely, but it was completely pointless to score a repeat dance on the last night. They all got 30s, and some of them didn't even do their dances as good as the first time. Also, all 30s means it doesn't affect the final results one bit, making it even more worthless.
Melissa has a rockin' bod, but I was rooting for SJ. Melissa is a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader (and I fucking HATE the Cowgirls), and Shawn is an American athletic hero. I was rooting for her all the way.

It's a shame she went on so soon after the Olypics. As with most female gymnasts, as soon as she stopped training she went through puberty. Her face was a bit zitty, and her body turned completely to muscle. She'll look better in about a year.
I was okay with Shawn winning, but her dances didn't do it for me throughout the whole season, until the Argentine Tango a couple of weeks ago. For once, she actually looked like a dancer and not a fireplug. ;)
When's the next season start?!?!?
September. :)

Big Dick McGee

OMG, I can't wait, especially since THE ROCK is going to be on the show!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He is? Wha? Buh?

OH YOU!

Big Dick McGee

I thought I heard some wrestler is going to be on next year, and he's the only wrestler I know, so I assumed it was him.

Big Dick McGee

Without clicking on it, I'm going to say yes, and still assume it's The Rock who will be on the show, along with Janelle from BB All-Stars, Mark Hammill, Babe Ruth, the smokin' chick in the Victoria Secret bra ads, and Warren Buffett.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CORRECT!