eggs (plus devious drags and queens)

Ishcabittle

have you seen rupaul's drag race?

because it is time to LIP SYNC FOR YOUR LIFE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
GENTLEMEN, START your ENGINES!

And may the BEST! WOMAN! WIN!

I'm loving this show. :D

Not to derail this thread, but I thought it was ABOUT ACTUAL eggs, and reminded me of the delicious juevos con chorizo I had for dinner.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]HJffl9O4QJU[/YOUTUBE]

HELLO MR. GAY CNN UBERWEEKEND ANCHOR, SPIN ME A TALE!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I kind of like Rebecca for some reason. Except for the fact that her mustache seems to grow back in 15 minutes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not to mention his tits!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
ISH! Season 2 is EVEN BETTAH LIKE BUTTAH! :D

R U WATCHING????

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I am!! It kicks drag queen ass!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I like that the budget is a little bigger this year, the sets are a little more glam and less garage, and they even had a remote challenge outside the studio when they handed out those cherry pie gift cards!

This year's queens are tougher street bitches than last year, which makes things interesting. I can't stand Tyra, but she keeps winning challenges. Grrr....

Tisiphone

I loved the stripper pole one.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My favorite so far was the Snatch Game challenge. Having them do celebrity impersonations for a recreation of Match Game was genius.

Watching Ru host the game out of drag, I'm starting to think that he would be the perfect kind of personality to host a remake of the real Match Game. Sassy and PG-13 rated when he wants to be, but he doesn't talk down to contestants.

Tisiphone

I don't even know what Match Game is...:(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]L_VCnc9Pp3M[/YOUTUBE]

LOOK AT BETTY WHITE WHEN SHE WAS MERELY MIDDLE AGED LOL.

Tisiphone

LOL

Ishcabittle

Watching Ru host the game out of drag, I'm starting to think that he would be the perfect kind of personality to host a remake of the real Match Game.

have you heard of jimmy pardo? he does a match game remake live at the largo theater in LA...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SEASON 3 BITCHES! RECOGNIZE!

Mine Fielders will want to seek out this week's episode (airing for the first time right now) because one of the celebrity judges is

09981226043929859627.jpg

LITTLE SIS COMING!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
None of us like Dushku anymore, dude.