Eloisel should post a pic of herself

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I have posted a picture of me.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You should post a picture of yourself too.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
A deathstar wearing a Tweety Pie party hat and smoking a cigar.

I look alot like my avatar as it is an old drawing of me.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh, god, I don't remember his name. It was a hundred years ago. Some typical guy with a crush on the person he thinks I might be. One of those guys that thinks he is rescuing a damsel in distress. He was young, had curly blonde hair, and was kind of cute but I was married and he drank too much. That blouse was gold lame' with black velvet stripes, I never wore it off my shoulder, and the last time I wore it was at a New Year's Eve party somewhere in Colorado. The artist, who was very drunk, while professing his undying love for me, chunked up all over that outfit. It was gold lame'. You can't clean vomit off gold lame'. Oh well. I think the picture was his way of apology.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Oh, god, I don't remember his name. It was a hundred years ago. Some typical guy with a crush on the person he thinks I might be. One of those guys that thinks he is rescuing a damsel in distress. He was young, had curly blonde hair, and was kind of cute but I was married and he drank too much. That blouse was gold lame' with black velvet stripes, I never wore it off my shoulder, and the last time I wore it was at a New Year's Eve party somewhere in Colorado. The artist, who was very drunk, while professing his undying love for me, chunked up all over that outfit. It was gold lame'. You can't clean vomit off gold lame'. Oh well. I think the picture was his way of apology.

It looks like it pissed you off that he ruined the blouse. I never noticed it before now but your eyes in that av seem to stare into the soul with a deep, quiet anger and sorrow.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I never sat for that picture so the look in the eyes is purely the artist's conception. Rarely is my face actually recognizable in a photo - its like you can almost see me but not quite. The best photos of me are old school pictures. You can actually see my face. My eyes appear to dominate but I seem to always be looking anywhere but straight ahead.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
what an awesome thread this turned into

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I am not a vampire. I am the female version of Dorian Gray.

What is your career?

I am not a vampire. I am the female version of Dorian Gray.

What is your career?

I have a degree in Electrical Engineering.

sexy-nerd-pose.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ahh .. a career as an electrical engineer.

What do you electrically engineer?

Can you fix the electrical outlets, light switches and stuff in a house?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
He can fix Death Stars :)

Eloisel..please do not ever leave this forum! You are truly the only hope of sanity this place has left ;)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
He can fix Death Stars :)

Eloisel..please do not ever leave this forum! You are truly the only hope of sanity this place has left ;)

If I'm the last bastion of sanity, we're in serious trouble.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
EE's don't touch the AC stuff...and nothing with Amps behind 'em either.

They're delicate that way.